Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool [16:00 - 28/11/10]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 8K
so liverpool have lost completely unfairly to tottenham and the referee. They certainly didn't deserve to lose and i'm sure Roy will have a few comments to make about the referee and he will be fully within his right to do so. Shocking display from the ref.

Konchesky shouldnt even be playing in the premier league his ****** useless

probably a blessing in disguise pool fans, get a decent coach like Rijkaard to spend your new owners money

I have no complaints except for 1 smidge which I will say later. I thought it was a great game, end to end stuff. We had great chances which we should have taken. I think we could have won the game but once Meireles hit the post I knew we wouldn't take a point. I would've been happy with a point but credit to Spurs who just kept on pushing, touche to Liverpool as well. Now to our problem Roy. Paul Konchesky has not done himself justice in his appearances to date for Liverpool, his inability to mark was exposed by Aaron Lennon. The message is simple, get a new LB!

Even as a Spurs supporter, I have to say Liv'pool was playing against 12 men today. Ref was clearly in our favour. But I'm happy and I don't complain ;)

probably a blessing in disguise pool fans, get a decent coach like Rijkaard to spend your new owners money

Thing is, after NESV say they're gonna listen to the fans, they're defending Roy, even though EVERY L'pool fan I know, and all over the web want him gone. Roy's old, small time manager, out of his depth, buys pure ****.

Thing is, after NESV say they're gonna listen to the fans, they're defending Roy, even though EVERY L'pool fan I know, and all over the web want him gone. Roy's old, small time manager, out of his depth, buys pure ****.

I would say with january around the corner a few more bad results will see NESV not confident to let Hodgeson spend there money. I do sympathise with pool fans, you havent really had a say in the club for awhile. perhaps having a super **** season (one you guys are on course for) could be really good in the long run

Roy's transfers haven't been that bad. Meireles is a very good signing.

Although Konchesky is, you can't say his transfers are abysmal. I'll give you the fact that his other areas are poor though.

On the part of the referee, it was a poor performance. The decisions he made, unfortunately, were the penultimate events that lead to Liverpool losing. An unfortunate night for Skrtel, scoring for and against Liverpool.

I like the way Tottenham showed such great resiliency and continued to fight. Lennon especially. His pace on the counter and run past Liverpool's shakey defence is what kept them going and, admittedly, Tottenham deserved it. Despite this opinion being biased.

A good weekend for me, but I cannot help but think of how unfortunate Liverpool were in the decisions, even if JD missed the penalty. Poor refereeing on the part of Martin Atkinson.

My opinion of Roy Hodgson has changed after that game. If we can play like that every game then I'm sure we can improve.......(with a few signings along the way)

Konchesky get the **** out of the club and take roy with you

well played tottenham

I would say with january around the corner a few more bad results will see NESV not confident to let Hodgeson spend there money. I do sympathise with pool fans, you havent really had a say in the club for awhile. perhaps having a super **** season (one you guys are on course for) could be really good in the long run

We had our 'bad season' last year.

Pleased with the result.

Considering we missed a penalty, and had two stonewall goals cleared off the line, I'm happy we managed to score 2 goals by the end.

Admittedly, a number of chances fell to Liverpool at the end of the first half, namely Maxi & Torres didn't manage to bury them, but on the basis of play I think it could have swung either way.

As for negatives: We don't have a penalty taker who can consistently bury them, Palacios can't pass the ball further than 1.5 yards, and we're down to our bare minimum in the centre-back department.

Back