Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United [16:10 - 16/01/11]

Was really hoping that Ferguson took some drugs and decided to play Neville at right back..

Not getting my hopes up for this game.

We'll take the lead, be comfortable then a dodgy united decision will take them on to win the game.

Standards.

Would like Giggsy to get a goal on his 600th appearence

Not getting my hopes up for this game.

We'll take the lead, be comfortable then a dodgy united decision will take them on to win the game.

Standards.

Your get a lucky Lead, We hit back, we win the game, You make up something to complain about, Standard.

This may be the first time i have said this but "up the spurs"!!! Even if we end up 5th again today i wouldnt mind if the Spuds win.

Your get a lucky Lead, We hit back, we win the game, You make up something to complain about, Standard.

Soo....

I made up:

-United getting a unbelievable penalty when we were 2-0 up and cruising.
-Carroll dropping the ball 2 yards over the line
- Nani's contraversial goal (yes i know probably wouldn't have affected the result but still)
-Vidic handball on the line.

Could go on for a while, but not getting into this row now.

:wub:

Don't want United to win because they're top with 2 games in hand.
Don't want the Yids to win because they're *****.

1-1.

Crouch should have at least hit the target their. Spurs controlling the game more, but we look just as dangerous when we go forward.

what a ball from Hutton ... wasteful from Crouch

What an attacking side Spurs are. Would love to see them play against Barca to see whether they play defensive or stick to their attacking game.

This Spurs side is more like United of Late 90s or Early part of this decade. Absolutely awesome to watch and attack is the mantra no matter what.

Carrick looking really wasteful today.. and it's only been 15 minutes.

Lovely flick from Berbatov. Quality game so far.

Everywhere Rooney goes Dawson is right up his ****. Excellent defending by Dawson.

exciting game so far, just now, what a save by Gomes :)

Crouch is playing.

Get ready for countless long balls pumped up to him, bypassing our excellent midfield, for him to get tanked in the air by Vidic.

F.M.L

I was just about to write anything like that (K)

Really smart save from Gomes. CJ, is your picture of Steven Caulker?

Can't have City top of the league, so I'm wanting a draw!