Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United [16:10 - 16/01/11]

Maybe for how spurs players surrounded ref asking for card he got bit carried away.

I hate it though.
agreed, not something I like in the game and its good to see Rio telling him its not the way to do things

Crouch should have been booked for his tackle on Giggs considering Rafael got booked for his tackle on Bale.

Let's just say this tackle from Fletcher wasn't the first dirty thing he's done

Let's just say this tackle from Fletcher wasn't the first dirty thing he's done
wasnt trying to be dirty, bale was just much quicker to the ball. Not every foul comes from the player trying to be dirty

Our ( Spurs ) short passes aren't connecting well today, but I hope they'll start to, because i wouldn't like to see long balls to Crouch

I'm curious.. Who do you want to win seeing as you support both teams, and a title rival of them both?

good pace by Rafael,so far Bale still on hand by Rafael. GGMU ! ^^)

I don't see how Rafael should be hated for that? He went in a bit rash but it wasn't that bad of a foul, all the spurs players were going straight to the ref, he did the same thing.. it's childish but he's younger and not as experienced and he'll learn from it.. he'll be an amazing player for United.

Nani has been poor today, barely got on the ball and when he has he hasn't done much. Carrick has also been pretty poor. If it's still like this after an hour, I'd like to see Scholes on for Carrick to see the ball spraying about a bit more.. Berbatov and Rooney's link up play has been exceptional so far though.

I don't see how Rafael should be hated for that? He went in a bit rash but it wasn't that bad of a foul, all the spurs players were going straight to the ref, he did the same thing.. it's childish but he's younger and not as experienced and he'll learn from it.. he'll be an amazing player for United.

Just because other players do something I hate doesn't mean that he can do it without being disliked either.

Good game so far, slightly pleased Nani is playing poorly as Tirath has a bet on him scoring today ;).

Good game so far, slightly pleased Nani is playing poorly as Tirath has a bet on him scoring today ;).

As long as spurs win I'll still make profit don't you worry (K)

I love how Calum always deletes his posts :')