Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United [16:10 - 16/01/11]

Again really?

Where did I justify it.

All i said was that there was contact. Which there was.

You can see why it was given, but its not a second yellow, BAE went down too easily.

I think Modric is one of the best players in the PL without a dout. I would go as far as saying i think he could get into any side in the world playing like this.

You can see why it was given, but its not a second yellow, BAE went down too easily.

His leg was clipped from behind when running, obviously going to go down.

Again really?

Where did I justify it.

All i said was that there was contact. Which there was.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Meh, not as if we've had everything have we?

Fletcher chopped down Modders in the centre and we didnt even get a clear free kick, obvious yellow

Meh we never said you had everything did we? We never get everything you just seem to forget what other teams don't get or what they deserve....

I'm sorry, but this ref has been apalling today. I usually rate Mike Dean pretty highly as a referee, but he's been really poor today.

I'm sorry, but this ref has been apalling today. I usually rate Mike Dean pretty highly as a referee, but he's been really poor today.

He has been poor, he might have sent Rooney off then if he saw the language he used towards him, some refs would have.

I agree, but wasn't Howard Webb ?

He has been poor, he might have sent Rooney off then if he saw the language he used towards him, some refs would have.
he did, he booked him for dissent that's why hes on a yellow, but he's missed a lot on both sides

I fancy someone to nick this. Maybe a late counter from Utd.

he did, he booked him for dissent that's why hes on a yellow, but he's missed a lot on both sides

yer i know that, i mean just a minute ago, the foul he gave against him near the dougout.

yer i know that, i mean just a minute ago, the foul he gave against him near the dougout.
ah yeah he could have, though most refs tend to give a final warning on dissent. I wouldnt have had any complaints had he sent him off though. Silly from Rooney when hes on a card and we're already a man down

I agree, but wasn't Howard Webb ?

Not really.. Tbh I don't remember much from that match apart from us winning and Nani's goal.

Either way, he couldn't have been this bad.

ah yeah he could have, though most refs tend to give a final warning on dissent. I wouldnt have had any complaints had he sent him off though. Silly from Rooney when hes on a card and we're already a man down

yer i think thats the main thing, a little silly for Wazza. Although thats why we love him lol.

If Man Utd scored that last attack, I'd of been spot on lol

yer i think thats the main thing, a little silly for Wazza. Although thats why we love him lol.
yeah, when channelled in the right way his aggression makes him unplayable, hes just very frustrated at the moment. he could do with a dynamic central mid (anderson) playing constantly for the one twos to break him into space

Not really.. Tbh I don't remember much from that match apart from us winning and Nani's goal.

Either way, he couldn't have been this bad.

I was on about Liverpool game..

Game didn't live up to expectations, but still a good game nonetheless. Still unbeaten and top of the league! :)

Why can't United already be beaten? They will get beaten in some point, who will beat them first?