Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United [16:10 - 16/01/11]

About the red card, the second offence that Rafael committed was not worthy of a second booking. However, the first tackle could've been given as a red

I think Rafael was unlucky to be sent off because of the first yellow but the second was a yellow. At least he only misses the Birmingham game and will get a rest before the Blackpool game.

Devo that I didn't put £5 on the four draws today. Would be £900 up but decided against it in the end.

On topic, Spurs deserved to win.

Spurs deserved to win, dunno what game you was watching!!

Well played UTD still unbeaten but most important top of the league and game in hand

Dean is a TWAx Don't know what he was on

Well played spurs

EVERTON well done Dalglish still to win lol

Rafael had already tried his best to avoid BAE but unfortunately touched him, that warrants a foul but a card, not to mention a second yellow that results in a red? Now that's just ridiculous.

About the red card, the second offence that Rafael committed was not worthy of a second booking. However, the first tackle could've been given as a red

I think Rafael was unlucky to be sent off because of the first yellow but the second was a yellow. At least he only misses the Birmingham game and will get a rest before the Blackpool game.
Lol 2 opposite views there, nice :D

If we do win the league then I think the main reason will be Vidic. His performances have been magnificent and has earned us points on his own. With Rio returning to form as well makes our defence one of the hardest to beat. Together they are the best centre back partnership in the world IMO.

Quite disappointing, I really think if Pav played today we would of won

Vidic United's player of the season so far? Definetely IMO.

Quite disappointing, I really think if Pav played today we would of won

Maybe, Pavlechenko probably would have reached some of the crosses by Bale in the first half as he is quicker than Crouch and still quite tall.

Spurs deserved to win, dunno what game you was watching!!

The same game as you, the one where Spurs had the better of it?

Well played UTD still unbeaten but most important top of the league and game in hand

Two games in hand

Dean is a TWAx Don't know what he was on

Now you know how we feel with Howard Webb and last week.

EVERTON well done Dalglish still to win lol

Poor effort at trolling, must try harder. Stay on topic.

I knew that we aren't gonna concede any goals if Crouch was played for 90 minutes unless we made some catastrophic mistake (Chicharito made one, but more than made up for it with an excellent tackle later). Vidic vs Crouch is so horribly one-sided.

Oh and is there any better centre back out there than Vidic?

Wasn't really a nail biter, was it?

United knocked me out of £1,200 on the accumulator though, bastards.

good point for us our two rivals drop 2 points each :)

End to End for 15 minutes and then the most boring game of my life

all in all i'm happy with the point and remaining unbeaten even though I though Spurs just pipped us tonight. very impressed with Spurs on this performance, attacked us from first to last minute and if i'm honest United fans included me couldn't argue if they took all 3 points. Rooney and Berbatov didn't turn up tonght, Carrick had yet another poor game, Vidic was yet again our saving grace at times. Rafael sending off i thought was a bit harsh but thats unexperience for you. A point is a point none the less and United back on top with 2 games in hand over City still.