Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal 02-10-11

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs to win the league. sigh ;(

Arsenal's next stop = Europa League.

Whoa, wait, what? How the **** is Song quicker than Jenkinson? Where did you get THAT from?

Putting on Jenkinson was the sensible thing to do. A right back for a right back is much better than swapping half your team around to try and protect him.

Just a bit.

Not when its up against a player like Bale. What would be so hard with it, put Gibbs at RB and bring Santos on for Sanga at LB?? Song may not be quick at all but neither is Jenkinson and Song has more expirience than Jenkinson.

Not saying the results would have been different, but it would have been nice to see how well we would have fared against the Manchester teams if we had King, Parker and Adebayor for those matches.

Not saying the results would have been different, but it would have been nice to see how well we would have fared against the Manchester teams if we had King, Parker and Adebayor for those matches.

Plus a fit Sandro, and a Modric that wants to play.

Not when its up against a player like Bale. What would be so hard with it, put Gibbs at RB and bring Santos on for Sanga at LB?? Song may not be quick at all but neither is Jenkinson and Song has more expirience than Jenkinson.

Putting Gibbs at LB means that he's always going to be on his weaker foot when Bale goes outside him, which is suicide.

Jenkinson is quick. Song is not. No idea where you got the idea that Jenkinson is slow from, he's a modern full-back after all.

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
Bad news for Arsenal re Sagna. Wenger says they're "very worried" about his injury. He's at hospital now. Update later

Jenks at RB now. WOOO :S

Putting Gibbs at LB means that he's always going to be on his weaker foot when Bale goes outside him, which is suicide.

Jenkinson is quick. Song is not. No idea where you got the idea that Jenkinson is slow from, he's a modern full-back after all.

Its a lose lose against a player like Bale anyway. You either show him down the line where he will destroy you or show him inside where he will destroy you. Difference is Gibbs atleast has the pace to keep up with Bale unlike Jenkinson.

Its a lose lose against a player like Bale anyway. You either show him down the line where he will destroy you or show him inside where he will destroy you. Difference is Gibbs atleast has the pace to keep up with Bale unlike Jenkinson.

Except if you showed Bale inside, he runs into traffic. Down the outside here and he has space, time and Adebayor to aim at.

Jenkinson is quick. I have no idea why you think he's slow.

None of Gibbs, Jenkinson or Sagna had the pace to keep up with Bale. I don't think Jenkinson on at RB was a bad move. It wasn't great, but none of the alternatives were either.

Eboue had awfull concentration but he was a far better backup Rb to Sagna than Jenks is imo

|)
Except if you showed Bale inside, he runs into traffic. Down the outside here and he has space, time and Adebayor to aim at.

Jenkinson is quick. I have no idea why you think he's slow.

He may have pace but not enough. I admit Gibbs proberly isent quick enough to stop him but he is quicker than Jenkinson without a doubt. Soon as i saw he was comming on i said Bale is going to tear him a new one and he did.

|)

He may have pace but not enough. I admit Gibbs proberly isent quick enough to stop him but he is quicker than Jenkinson without a doubt. Soon as i saw he was comming on i said Bale is going to tear him a new one and he did.

Fair. Agree to disagree. ;)

FFS This really is the season from ****. :'(

You say that every season.

***** sake, Arteta is not a ******* fancy dan. He'll have a **** game cause he's not provided with the dam ball. Stop singling the guy out. jees

Spursfran, wind it in. And please know what you are talking about before referring to arteta as a fancy dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.