Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal 02-10-11

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Wenger doesn't sort his defence out. He's never had defensive problems before why now? They are playing some half-arsed offside trap that I'm pretty sure even I could beat, I'm surprised they don't take more batterings.

I am going to fly to North London and kick the **** out of Aaron Ramsey. He is legit the worst ******* player on that team. I'd rather have a half retarded paraplegic as our center mid.

Nonsense. he was nowhere near the worst player on the pitch for you

I don't understand why Wenger doesn't sort his defence out. He's never had defensive problems before why now? They are playing some half-arsed offside trap that I'm pretty sure even I could beat, I'm surprised they don't take more batterings.

Remember we brought this up during the window when Mertesacker was bought, we all assumed he'd do the obvious and player a deeper line. Guess not then. Too high and not enough pressure, its almost suidicidal

Last edited:
It is his fault. He was slower than Mertesacker in the midfield. He gave up too many passes. Any pass he didn't give up was horrible and a 50/50 ball. He's ****.

Aaron Ramsey attempted 70 passes, of which 83% were successful. 3 crosses (1 successful), 4 long balls (3 successful) and 2 key passes.

It is his fault. He was slower than Mertesacker in the midfield. He gave up too many passes. Any pass he didn't give up was horrible and a 50/50 ball. He's ****.

He isn't though. Really.

Remember we brought this up during the window when Mertesacker was bought, we all assumed he'd do the obvious and player a deeper line. Guess not then. Too and high and not enough pressure, its almost suidicidal
The sooner Vermaelen and Koscielny are back the better. If only to avoid playing Mertesacker in that high line. Absolutely ridiculous we continue to play with such a high line with him there.

The only positives so far this season are:

1. We safely made it into the UCL and made a decent start.
2. We've already played Liverpool, Man Utd, and Spurs in our first seven games, and two of those were away.

LOL

L- Lack
O - Ov
L - Leaders

Same old story for Arsenal today i thought, althought they had a good spell in the 2nd half they didnt do enough. You could see as soon as Jenkinson came on Bale would have been licking his lips and its not fair on the young lad. I know Sagna was injured but i would have re-shuffled and never left Bale up against him. Great strike by Walker and he is quickly becomming number one choice for England right back but i do think Polish lad in goal should have done better.

LOL

L- Lack
O - Ov
L - Leaders

Same old story for Arsenal today i thought, althought they had a good spell in the 2nd half they didnt do enough. You could see as soon as Jenkinson came on Bale would have been licking his lips and its not fair on the young lad. I know Sagna was injured but i would have re-shuffled and never left Bale up against him. Great strike by Walker and he is quickly becomming number one choice for England right back but i do think Polish lad in goal should have done better.

So Jenkinson never gets experience playing against the quick, talented wingers?

Good strategy.

So what, who would you've put against Bale? Song? MERTESACKER?

Why Arsenal didn't buy Parker is beyond me. He was class today.

As I said earlier, should have started with Sandro instead of VDV. His fitness and stamina is so poor.

Another routine win over the ****.

Deserved win overall. Arsenal had their spells at the beginning of both halves, but overall we tested their defenders and keeper the most.

Walker was at fault for Arsenal's goal imo. He had two choices realistically, either going to close Sagna down once it was clear VDV wasn't going to be able to, or covering the near post. He chose to do neither. Fortunately, he got the winner which adds some shine to the performance in the second half.

So what, who would you've put against Bale? Song? MERTESACKER?

Although Song is quicker than Jenkinson no, maybe Gibbs and shuffle something around. I really feel for the young lad Jenkinson and for me to feel sorry for an Arsenal player is something.

i know he had a bad game, but u cant overreact like that.

the next time he plays well, then u forgive urself, and watch what u say

Last edited:
Although Song is quicker than Jenkinson no, maybe Gibbs and shuffle something around. I really feel for the young lad Jenkinson and for me to feel sorry for an Arsenal player is something.

Whoa, wait, what? How the **** is Song quicker than Jenkinson? Where did you get THAT from?

Putting on Jenkinson was the sensible thing to do. A right back for a right back is much better than swapping half your team around to try and protect him.

Jeebus, Mertesacker v Bale. That would be horrific.

Just a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.