Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal 02-10-11

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker should be England's RB. He is good at defending and attacking.

Him and Smalling for now, depending on if you want a more attacking/defensive option. Long term he is the one though

You realise that with those two, Jones, Kelly and Micah Richards we've actually got OPTIONS at right-back for England? I'd forgotten how it felt!

ffs, another loss by a screamer. first dany rose, now walker.

walker for Englands RB = defo

If everyone played to the level Coquelin played at, we would of walked that game.

Spurs deserved it. Arsenal's defence was ****. Arsenal attacked in the first half well, but after their goal they looked toothless in attack. Good game as usually.

I am going to fly to North London and kick the **** out of Aaron Ramsey. He is legit the worst ******* player on that team. I'd rather have a half retarded paraplegic as our center mid.

Coquelin was very very good today

I am going to fly to North London and kick the **** out of Aaron Ramsey. He is legit the worst ******* player on that team. I'd rather have a half retarded paraplegic as our center mid.

STFU. dont blame the loss on one player.

Yeah, he had a bad game but don't overreact for goodness sake.

What a dignified, well thought out post.

Never saw the game, but not surprised at all by the result. Arsenal are balls, and Tottenham are on a decent run of form, so as I said, not surprised. Pleased, though.

The **** are you on about?

Obviously someone who knows sweet sod all about Arsenal players. sigh..........

And by the sounds of it about as sensible and level headed in defeat as.........(fill the rest in)

Last edited:
STFU. dont blame the loss on one player.
It is his fault. He was slower than Mertesacker in the midfield. He gave up too many passes. Any pass he didn't give up was horrible and a 50/50 ball. He's ****.

Woj should have done better

Status
Not open for further replies.