Arteta Song Ramsey

Gervinho RvP Arshavin

Last 5 NLD's

20.04.2011 (WHL) Premier League Spurs 3 - 3 Arsenal
20.11.2010 (Emirates) Premier League Arsenal 2 - 3 Spurs
21.09.2010 (WHL) League Cup R3 Spurs 1 - 4 Arsenal
14.04.2010 (WHL) Premier League Spurs2 - 1 Arsenal
31.10.2010 (Emirates) Premier League Arsenal 3 - 0 Spurs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My take on this would be the way our PL season has gone so far if you offerred me a point now i would take it as iwe have so far been awfull against the bigger teams so i will go for 1-1 with RvP and Adebayor scoring.

Last edited:
Wilshere is injured, I believe. Also, VDV will never start on the left, especially not with Bale on the right.

We need to be looking at winning this match. Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 1 Arsenal.

That formation melts my eyes. Have Spurs really been playing a 4-4-2 with Bale on the right and VdV on the left?

That formation melts my eyes. Have Spurs really been playing a 4-4-2 with Bale on the right and VdV on the left?

thought they played 4-4-2 and didn't know who else played on the wing so put VDV lol

No, we have been playing 4-4-2 with Bale on the left, and Van der Vaart/Kranjcar/Giovani on the right thus far this season, and 4-5-1 occasionally too... oh and 4-2-3-1 once.

Hoping for:

Friedal
Walker Kabs King BAE
Modric Sandro Parker Bale
Defoe Adebayor.

Can see us winning 3-1 with that.

I would never take Modric out of the centre by choice.

For the first time in ages, I genuinely think Spurs have a better squad than Arsenal.

Spurs 1-3 Arsenal, i feel it in my water

I have been drinking though

This derby is so unpredictable. I wont go with form but with Arsenal missing Wilshere I think Spurs have the edge over Arsenal.

Ade vs RVP once again :D

We are going to win this, for sure though.
3-1 for Tottenham.

Spurs 4 - 1 Arsenal

Feel an easy win coming on, with Wenger sacked in the morning :)

At WHL, Spurs in better form (although form goes out the window) and with a stronger squad. I can't see past them for this.

Spurs 2-0 Arsenal.

thought they played 4-4-2 and didn't know who else played on the wing so put VDV lol

You put BALE on the right.

No, we have been playing 4-4-2 with Bale on the left, and Van der Vaart/Kranjcar/Giovani on the right thus far this season, and 4-5-1 occasionally too... oh and 4-2-3-1 once.

Ah, thought so. Can't help thinking the 4-4-2 is the one you play best though.

Status
Not open for further replies.