Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [12.12.10 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 334
  • Views Views 15K
Drogba is an ignorant, arrogant, selfish, diving ****.
I want him sold in January.

That's a bit overboard.

He doesn't need to be sold. He is going through a rough patch, as any player/team would during December. It's a rough period for clubs to continue good form and still have a good chance of winning the title at the end of the season. Especially when they are champions.

And if Drogba were to get sold, it would be a big mistake by Ancelotti and the Chelsea, because replacements for him in the current setup would be scarce. Whilst he is at a top club, slowly rotting away into his days of retirement, a younger protege will struggle to fill his boots, not perform well and be called a 'flop'.

To be honest, that's rubbish. He'd only go to City, and to be fair, when he's on form, he's the best striker in the world no question

His attitude is disgusting. Yes, he is the worlds best player when on form, but so are many other players. We're going to have to get rid of him soon anyway.

Watching him play against Marseille was so frustrating. No passion for Chelsea. He's a Chelsea player now, not Marseille.

Though when you've had as bad a run as Chelsea have had, having superior possession against a side like Spurs must be encouraging! The tackles did look very cynical, not sure if it was a pre-planned tactic or spur of the moment stuff. (excuse the unintentional and dreadful pun :p)

Oh deary me, that is a bad one. :P

Fair point though, I agree that it was an improved performance by Chelsea. Maybe the return of Lampard can spur them on and get them out of their rut.

You want to sell the best striker in the world for what would be a relative pittance considering his age. :@

Good result, would have been better if Chelsea's steamrolled the Yids though.

To be honest, that's rubbish. He'd only go to City, and to be fair, when he's on form, he's the best striker in the world no question

Best striker in the world no question? Really.

Obviously happy with the result but Chelsea were impressive(ish) and I am sure they will be up for the big game next week.

Seriously are you for real???

His attitude is disgusting. Yes, he is the worlds best player when on form, but so are many other players. We're going to have to get rid of him soon anyway.

Watching him play against Marseille was so frustrating. No passion for Chelsea. He's a Chelsea player now, not Marseille.

The game mid-week was like a testomonial for Drogba and he didn't want to upset anyone, the game was a dead rubber and the result made no difference at all. A massive over reaction from yourself i believe.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Look the PL is a rough physical league, we had a game plan and to some extent it worked. Bale was a shaddow of his normal self today and if that was because we roughed them up they so be it.

wanting to sell one of the best strikers in the world, because he's going though a rough patch? there's my logic.

That doesn't make me a glory supporter.

His attitude is disgusting. If you weren't a Chelsea fan you'd agree with me 100%.
He thinks he owns the club. I've never liked him, never will.

what a game this was, played at such a high tempo at stages, I thought Lennon was dangerous for Spurs at times, Bale didn't really shine, but I suppose everyone expects wonders from him now.

Chelsea look far from their best, their goal was down to Gomez's clanger, but I suppose 1-1 is a fair result in the end.

His attitude is disgusting. If you weren't a Chelsea fan you'd agree with me 100%.

How can you not like a man who is currently 6th in our all time top goal scorers list. A man who has almost single handedly won us Cup Finals and Semi Finals and whatever the score always goes over to the Matthew Harding Lower and claps the fans off??

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

what a game this was, played at such a high tempo at stages, I thought Lennon was dangerous for Spurs at times, Bale didn't really shine, but I suppose everyone expects wonders from him now.

Chelsea look far from their best, their goal was down to Gomez's clanger, but I suppose 1-1 is a fair result in the end.

If you still think we are far from our best then watch out when we do get back to our best. That performance was a billion times better than recent months.

guys, what has the world come to, Chelsea fans fighting each other, it's disgusting. Let's leave it now, in truth discussion about the match has finished, this thread should be closed :S

im not fighting the lad and he is entitiled to his own opinion but he is a very very very very small minority that thinks that.

if you're not gonna discuss the game then the thread has served its purpose

I swear he was one of the few chelsea players he went over to the crowd during this period which doesn't really show that his attitude is disgusting

i will add that the tempo of the game just showed how great the PL still is.

Tbh, Bale didn't get a chance to shine. Got outnumbered then hacked down everytime he started to run.

Back