Tottenham-Liverpool 18/09/11

If king starts then Suarez and Downing will rip him apart imo. in going for 4-1 to liverpool Suarez x2, Downing x1 and Carroll x1 off the bench

Reina ,Skrtel, Carra, Agge, Enrique - Hendo, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Suarez, Carroll,
Doni, Robinson, Coates, Maxi, Spearing, Bellamy, Kuyt subs.

hopefully carroll can fire today but i would have preffered a front 3 of Downing - Suarez - Bellamy. That would cause Spurs real problems.

I am sure Carroll will pose a threat to the Spurs defence.

As long as he gets good service from Suarez and Downing, which I am sure he will, he will be banging the goals in soon enough.

Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto; Bale, Modric, Parker, Kranjcar; Adebayor, Defoe.
Subs: Cudicini, Bassong, Corluka, Giovani, Livermore, Pavlyuchenko, van der Vaart.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Thinking against Kranjcar, he won't track back much, certainly room to exploit that.
Relatively confident Carra and Agger can cope with Defoe and Adebayor, too.

Tottenham 1-3 Liverpool

Hopefully Carroll scores.

right then the goal score sheet might be this.

Liverpool:
suarez x6
adams x2
gerad x3
reania x1
coates x1
downing x2
kuyt x 3
henderson x1
flaagan x 1
King kenny x3
adebaoyor (og ) x4
modric (og) x2
frield(og) x3

Who the fudge are Flaagan and Frield?

Best stream --> sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

Ignore Billy.

Looks like we will see Coates pretty soon then

Well, may have got scoreline wrong so far, but good game. Good pressing my Spurs, and good to see Modric getting his head down and working hard.

Bale is easily beating Skrtel. Just need that final delivery.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Offside.. Spurs should make their dominance count.

Back