Tottenham-Liverpool 18/09/11

Outclassed? We haven't excited set the bar very high. Tottenham are playing the way they normally do, we are playing like Arsenal.. It's embaressing.

At least Arsenal can attack, Defence is about the shame... Utter Shambles

Seriously, what is up with the Liverpool players? Just seem sluggish and totally out of sorts, even before Adam was sent off.

Half time, we've been actually dreadful. Lack of discipline, lack of quality. Destroy them at half time, Kenny.

Liverpool certainly don't look like challengers today do they?? ;)

Liverpool never were challengers, aim is top 4, Anyone who thought the title was a realistic option was outta their mind

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

are Tottenham not playing exactly the same, sure looks like it, we have just been Awful

Its very painful tm watch this. Defence is all over. The attacks always have to go back to Reina in the end. Really frustrating to look at them play.

Not particulary trolling, just hate Liverpool, a lot, and I, like many others, take great pleasure in watching them get beat.

GTFO the thread if you have nothing useful to post. Why hate Liverpool?

Absolutely superb goal from Modric. He doesn't score many, but they're usually fantastic.

Deserved lead of course, and I would say a deserved sending off for Adam, judging by how high he caught Parker on the leg, though I doubt there was malice behind it.

Keep the pressing up in the second half, and it should be comfortable; then again football is anything but predictable.

GTFO the thread if you have nothing useful to post. Why hate Liverpool?

Maybe because of their arrogant fanbase?

Gotta say, i love watching this myself. The amount of Liverpool fans writing off Tottenham before this game is....

Deserved lead of course, and I would say a deserved sending off for Adam, judging by how high he caught Parker on the leg, though I doubt there was malice behind it.

The yellow was deserved, perhaps a straight red? But Adam's first yellow was a complete joke. Surrounded by three Spurs players and fouled repeatedly until he loses the ball, so he grabs onto a Spurs player and gets a booking.

Gotta say, i love watching this myself. The amount of Liverpool fans writing off Tottenham before this game is....

You're one to talk. Liverpool fans are not arrogant for christs sake. It wasn't just Liverpool fans writing off Spurs-I did it too.

The yellow was deserved, perhaps a straight red? But Adam's first yellow was a complete joke. Surrounded by three Spurs players and fouled repeatedly until he loses the ball, so he grabs onto a Spurs player and gets a booking.

All I saw was Adam going insane and fouling people! Tottenham have done nothing wrong. :)

best fan base in England?

Come on KK lay into them at half time and get back into the game (with Suarez scoring)

WHAT THE **** are Liverpool doing????!!!! Especially the defenders!!!!

Liverpool got the ball. Ah pass back. Back again. Back again. To Reina. Long ball. Lost possession.

That's pretty much what Liverpool do with the ball.

And why does Carroll in the starting eleven?I dont have anything against him but seriously Liverpool just play long ball when he's on the field. Not that he ever manage to head the ball to Liverpool players anyway.

I think Liverpool would be lucky to lose by one goal coz the way things are going, tottenham can easily trash Liverpool. They are totally outplayed by tottenham. I kinda hoping that tottenham gets the second goal so that I will not waste my time watching the match coz I will certainly turn off the tv when they did get a second goal.

Hopefully Liverpool improve in the second half..

You're one to talk. Liverpool fans are not arrogant for christs sake. It was just Liverpool fans writing off Spurs-I did it too.

Im not talking about Liverpool fans here. There seems to be decent ones here.

But the fanbase is huge and i personally hate a big part of it.

Back