Tottenham reach Champions League

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Peter Crouch secures Tottenham a place in next season's Champions League with the winner in a 1-0 victory at Manchester City.

More...

Well done Tottenham.

:'(

Brilliant didn't want city to get fourth spot do you think tottenham can go all the way as in to the group stages?

Money doesnt buy winning football.......'Arry Does (K)

3 London clubs in the UCL, great news.

FourFourTwo

i applaud you for that...

not many fans "including MYSELF"

would not be able to do that XD

Brilliant didn't want city to get fourth spot do you think tottenham can go all the way as in to the group stages?

i think they can yes spurs have a good side beat liverpool arsenal and chlsea this season and have beaten the big four clubs a few times in the past so if they can beat the biggest clubs in england why not the biggest clubs from spain italy ect

i support liverpool! and thank **** Spurs are in the champions league.
maybe the rumours about Torres going to city will **** off! :D

I think we will suprise a few people next year.

i think they can yes spurs have a good side beat liverpool arsenal and chlsea this season and have beaten the big four clubs a few times in the past so if they can beat the biggest clubs in england why not the biggest clubs from spain italy ect

Really hope so exciting knowing that a team has broken the top fours domination and will be in the champions league. Good cash intake coming for them from the champions league. Highlight of the season? or is it still Fulham's Season?

Well done Spurs. Fully deserved.

I've always wanted Spurs to get top 4 since Liverpool could not, I like them as a team and always have to be honest. Also like Harry ;)

Next season I think will be the best one yet.
Chelsea
Man Utd
Arsenal
Tottenham
Man City
Liverpool

I think next season it'll be these 6 team's who are up there going for the league and Champions league football.

Spurs will attract better players now, and will have a better team next year.
I can see City spending £100 Million+ In the summer, and they will also have a much better squad.

Liverpool - I think things will change at the club and next season we'll be right back up there.

I cannot believe spurs are talking about us spending a **** load of money, theyve spent millions too, congratulations to spurs, if anyone had said to me at the beginning of the season, " i will get you in the top 6" id have taken those words

Well done Spurs. Fully deserved.

I've always wanted Spurs to get top 4 since Liverpool could not, I like them as a team and always have to be honest. Also like Harry ;)

Next season I think will be the best one yet.
Chelsea
Man Utd
Arsenal
Tottenham
Man City
Liverpool

I think next season it'll be these 6 team's who are up there going for the league and Champions league football.

Spurs will attract better players now, and will have a better team next year.
I can see City spending £100 Million+ In the summer, and they will also have a much better squad.

Liverpool - I think things will change at the club and next season we'll be right back up there.

i personally think you can add everton and Villa to that list, Next season 8 teams 4 spots, going to be good for a neutral, every team involved ******** themselves

I cannot believe spurs are talking about us spending a **** load of money, theyve spent millions too, congratulations to spurs, if anyone had said to me at the beginning of the season, " i will get you in the top 6" id have taken those words

Yes but we didnt spend about 200m in one window oO)

Yes but we didnt spend about 200m in one window oO)
you still have spent a lot, i cant be arsed to argue with you, but you have spent a lot, im not taking that away from your victory though, i think spurs will fail in the CL

tottenham played better. i really dont know if mancini will stay after this

if we sack him, it will make everything worse, i doubt he will get the sack

keep this to yourself, but Mourinhos on the market, You decide which one now. I heard he fancies the \City job.

since he's arrival , the team played better, but this was one of the main goals of the season, reach champios league spot, it's very annoying seeing manchester in 5th place :(

Back