Tottenham reach Champions League

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 3K
I doubt anyone will glory hunt spurs, imo i dont think they will get far in the CL anyway, im so jealous!!

Are you joking? Spurs have one of the biggest fan bases in England. Im sure if they had a bigger stadium they would consistantly fill it out. If you get a 100,000 capacity stadium the only clubs fans who could fill it all are probably United & Spurs.

Liverpool would also IMO. I mean there is like a 10 year waiting list for a season ticket. Thank **** I got mine when I was 9 ;) I think Newcaste would of a few years back, when they were in the prem as-well.

Are you joking? Spurs have one of the biggest fan bases in England. Im sure if they had a bigger stadium they would consistantly fill it out. If you get a 100,000 capacity stadium the only clubs fans who could fill it all are probably United & Spurs.

To be fair most clubs would fill 100k, because if you had a 100,000 capacity stadium your tickets would be like £10 a seat XD

Arsenal definatley would. Sold out every Premiership game at Emirates (I think). And the waiting list for a ST is like 20-25 years apparently

I can only say (though it hurts to) congratulations to the lesser half of north London for their qualification. A few years back they were hanging about the bottom of the league in the first few months of the season, but now they're in the Champs League. You lot should be proud of 'Arry.

You won't be better than Arsenal though. Ever.

(H)

They haven't qualified yet, if you are in the qualifiers of the World Cup, you're not in the world cup yet are you?

Well yeah, but the group stages is really when the true competition starts, imo.

And oh, congrats to spurs. :$ :P

They haven't qualified yet, if you are in the qualifiers of the World Cup, you're not in the world cup yet are you?
Not really. They are in the champions league just not the group stage yet.XD

Well done Spurs. Fully deserved.

I've always wanted Spurs to get top 4 since Liverpool could not, I like them as a team and always have to be honest. Also like Harry ;)

Next season I think will be the best one yet.
Chelsea
Man Utd
Arsenal
Tottenham
Man City
Liverpool

I think next season it'll be these 6 team's who are up there going for the league and Champions league football.

Spurs will attract better players now, and will have a better team next year.
I can see City spending £100 Million+ In the summer, and they will also have a much better squad.

Liverpool - I think things will change at the club and next season we'll be right back up there.

I reckon you need to be bought out, its the best thing for pool. Dont forget Everton and Villa, they will be fighting for top 4

Why is that exactly? I never see a Tottenham shirt, no doubt this will result in a lot of glory supporters, I don't see what the big deal is.. I just making a joke, chill out guys.

Just because you dont see a Spurs shirt does not mean there are no fans out there. Where I live there are plenty of Spurs fans but we dont have to wear our shirts everyday to prove it.

Back