Tottenham reach Champions League

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 3K
since he's arrival , the team played better, but this was one of the main goals of the season, reach champios league spot, it's very annoying seeing manchester in 5th place :(
if youve sat through years of misery which my family has, 5th is a massive relief

Um.. I'm pretty sure City's goal was 4th next season.

next season we will make it, we have enough quality to win it all , dont you think mate ?

if youve sat through years of misery which my family has, 5th is a massive relief
You should have been a West Ham fan this season. ****** **** lol. I hate Spurs with my soul and I'm so angry that they have finished in the top four!!

Watch all the Tottenham 'fans' come out of the woodwork now they are in the Champions League, you never see a Tottenham fan anywhere and by August there will be tons :'(

Watch all the Tottenham 'fans' come out of the woodwork now they are in the Champions League, you never see a Tottenham fan anywhere and by August there will be tons :'(

doubt that its not like they have been taken over by a billionaire and have won the league

You need to open your eyes a bit more then.

Aka Chelsea.

yeah i admit that we have had alot of glory supporters since then but i am not one of them ive supported them since 1997 but i do know glory hunters who support chelsea e.g half of my school who used to support either utd or liverpool

You never used to see Spurs shirts around, until recently

doubt that its not like they have been taken over by a billionaire and have won the league

no thats city.
oh wait. they haven't won the league ;)

or are you referring to chelsea? :P

no thats city.
oh wait. they haven't won the league ;)

or are you referring to chelsea? :P

lol neither tbh im just saying glory hunters wont turn to em just because they have got to the champions league

Are you joking? Spurs have one of the biggest fan bases in England. Im sure if they had a bigger stadium they would consistantly fill it out. If you get a 100,000 capacity stadium the only clubs fans who could fill it all are probably United & Spurs.

That statement doesn't even make sense..
Think he was referring to the part of your post that said "you never see a Tottenham fan anywhere".

And tbh, he's probably correct with the statement that you should open your eyes a bit more.

And tbh, he's probably correct with the statement that you should open your eyes a bit more.

Why is that exactly? I never see a Tottenham shirt, no doubt this will result in a lot of glory supporters, I don't see what the big deal is.. I just making a joke, chill out guys.

You never used to see Spurs shirts around, until recently

....Bullshit ;)

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Why is that exactly? I never see a Tottenham shirt, no doubt this will result in a lot of glory supporters, I don't see what the big deal is.. I just making a joke, chill out guys.

Where abouts do you live?

Didn't real seem like a joke at the time tbh, but if it was, ha ha I guess. :$

Where abouts do you live?

Oxford. I see Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea everywhere, but for the first time ever I saw a Tottenham shirt! It was weird :P Gloryhunters ;)

Back