Tottenham v Arsenal [19:45 - 20/04/11]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best player in the world Gareth Bale to inspire the biggest and best team in England ( spurs) to win this game, so the best manager in england ( arry) can claim this proves spurs are only 2 or 3 ( make that 7 or 8) signings away from winning the league.

That statement is so funny. Spurs are a good team but 'Arry is expecting too much from his team. Tottenham aren't 1-2 signing away from winning the league as he suggests. I dont understand why he says those things.

Hope Arsenal can win this one as it will mean that Liverpool will only be 4 points behind and played 1 game more and seeing as we still have to play spurs and they still have to play Chelsea and Man city then we could have a good chance of snatching 5th

Lets be honest Crouch wont score!!! Pavlyuchenko is totally incosistent and Defoe is generally to weak on the ball!!! but i can still see spurs winning this one, Modric will easily work it around Koscienly and Bale will probably be able to take on unfit Sagna at least 7/10 times but it'll probably be some 110th minute van der vart shot that gets deflected in off about 10 players that'll win it for them

Breaks my heart saying it, but I can't see anything but a Spurs win, or if we're lucky, a draw.

Spurs: Gomes; Corluka, Dawson, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; VdV, Huddlestone, Modric, WORLD'S GREATEST; Crouch, Pavlyuchenko

Arsenal: Szcezeny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Song, Diaby, Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri; van Persie

as expected Jack is rested good team

gunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnners !

So:

Gomes

Corluka Dawson Gallas BAE

VdV Modric Thud Bale

Crouch Pav

vs.

Szczesny

Sagna Djourou Kos Clichy

Song Diaby

Theo Cesc Nasri

RvP​

Gareth Bale to score 7 goals and assist 18 thus overtaking Nani in the assist charts and Berbatov in the scoring charts, thereby proving why he was a wise choice for Player Of The Year.

Very surprised that Lennon and Wilshere miss out.

Can't see Arsenal winning, and because of the bet I have on with a mate for Spurs to do the double on Arsenal - I'm going with

Spurs 2-1 Arsenal

cmon Arsenal !

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo

1-0 Arsenal

Good goal Theo.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Good goal VDV.

Walcott in 60 minutes against a 17 year old Liverpool left back. Nothing.
Walcott in 5 minutes against the Spuds entire defence. Goal.

1-1! What a game!!

Lovely game, expecting lots of goals.

EDIT: **** OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back