Tottenham v Arsenal [19:45 - 20/04/11]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one who felt Modric was blocked and was a penalty?

hope arsenal lose it, with chelsea winning, it could see us go second. :D

What a half of football. Absolutely amazing. If the next 45 is like this it's going to be one **** of a game. We've played really particually Cesc and Nasri. Ref has been really good as well letting the game run, only mistake he has made is the Diaby tackle on Modric which should of been a FK to Spurs.

The Huddlestone shot was seriously close to VDV's nadgers. Great goal though

This has been an incredible match. This is what you call a derby. 2nd half is going to be fascinating

I'm so very surprised Wilkins managed not to say "stay on your feet" there.

Wilshere disappoints me, definitely the heart of the future of England, BUT such a petulant little kid.

Has A LOT of growing up to do mentally

I get extremely ****** when any player tries to get a fellow proffesional sent off by waving an imanginary yellow card (yes you VDV). They should bring that into the respect campaign.

hmmm.. the old trailing leg trick strikes again. Great game though

3-3, little rash from the keeper though, i can see spurs turning the screw

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

hmmm.. the old trailing leg trick strikes again. Great game though

indeed but still he should expect it in that area

Wtf is Arsene doing? It was obviously a penalty, stop argu- GREAT SAVE by Chesney!

Wengers going spare right now. Wants them to keep the ball on the ground defensively, but they keep hoofing. Going crazy
And what a save

I used to be a massive fan of Wenger, but lately hes made me realise he is a complete ****. Why can't he man the **** up and stop crying about everything. Seeing him having another argument with the Spurs bench after the penno, I mean, how the **** is that not a penno. *****.

Anyway, rant over, I am starting to really like Big Ray on the commentary. :wub:

3-3, little rash from the keeper though, i can see spurs turning the screw

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

indeed but still he should expect it in that area

Yeah I guess. But all players have to do now to earn a pen, is drag a leg to get the contact from the keeper then go down. Hate it to be honest

Come on Spurs!!! what a game, what a save from Gomes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back