Tottenham v. Arsenal [20:00 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 10K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
So, the fans of the participating clubs know just how important this fixture is for both sides, however this year there will be the added effect of moving us closer to the Champions League spot if we win, and getting Arsenal back into the title race if they win.

Predictions for this one?

I'm going to go with Tottenham 2 - 1 Arsenal, however there's a niggling in the back of my mind which tells me that this might be a high-scoring game.

I suppose we'll see. What do you guys think?

Hope its another 4-4 epic like the other year.

I'd like to see Tottenham win, because I do not want City to get 4th. 1-0.

Any score as long as its in Tottenhams favour. Have a bad feeling we are going to get crushed tonight though.

Can't see Spurs winning this one without Palacios, having said that, Fabregas isn't playing so some Arsenal players will have to step up tonight. I reckon Bendtner will score though :)

I reckon 2-1 Arsenal. Unfournately. I think They will run spurs down as the match goes on longer

Hmm.. I have a bad feeling to be honest. 1-1.

Arsenal 12-0 Spurs
Bendtner all 12 ;)

Naah,
2-2
Crouch, kranjcar
Van Persie, Walcott

the amount of time bendtner has a deffinete chance to score but he doesnt is unbelieveable

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Arsenal 12-0 Spurs
Bendtner all 12 ;)

LOL you sounds like the spurs fans against pompey

the amount of time bendtner has a deffinete chance to score but he doesnt is unbelieveable

Tonights his night ;)

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

LOL you sounds like the spurs fans against pompey

Haha, i was gonna go 5-0 to arsenal, all of them to score. But i would've of thought no one would know what i was chatting. aha

Last edited:
HAHA LOL

Walcott for 3 goals

Will hhe get a hattrick

Probabely yeah

:L

but i have to say arsenal i think will win this 1 Arsenal 4 - 1 Spurs
Walcott X4

Last edited:
Now now, we shall have no talk of Reading on this page.

Back