Tottenham v. Arsenal [20:00 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 10K
Spurs 2-1 Arsenal
Nasri to give Arsenal the lead then late strikes from Dawson & Gudjohnsen.

C'mon you Spuds!

But I think either two of these will happen:

-93rd minute headed winner by Sol Campbell.
-RvP scores in injury time his first goal since coming back with scorcher from 25 yards.

All in all,4-3 Spuds.

Spurs.

Gomes
Bale
Kaboul
Dawson
King
Assou-Ekotto
Huddlestone
Modric
Rose
Pavlyuchenko
Defoe

Arsenal

Almunia
Sagna
Campbell
Vermaelen
Clichy
Nasri
Denilson
Diaby
Eboue
Bendtner
Rosicky

4-2 Arsenal. Spurs will hammered after the F.A Cup match and Arsenal will probably boss them off the park. Arsenal's lack of stability at the back will lead to the 2 goals for Spurs though, Vermaelan will hopefully make a couple more mistakes, I still don't like him and probably never will regardless of how much everybody thinks he is a top centre back when I think otherwise.

I'm looking forward to watch a good game.
I don't care who wins i just want goals :)

Interesting... Harry is playing Rose. It'll give us pace on both of the wings, which is clearly his aim since Arsenal are playing a narrow 4-5-1 formation.

The midfield battle is key today. Unfortunately I can't see us winning it without Palacios acting as the enforcer. I'd like to think a draw would be a good result, but we need a win today. Come on you Spurs. ^^)

Interesting choice in Rose, we'll see if it pays off.

Rose has a heavy duty and if he wants to prove himself,he'll need to shine down those wings.

I don't think Rose is all that, always thought Taarabt was better but he won't ever wear a Spurs shirt again. I wonder if Bale defensive frailties will be exposed in this game.

Hope Arsenal win this im going for a 2-1 arsenal win

Back