Tottenham v. Arsenal [20:00 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 10K
Arsenal 12-0 Spurs
Bendtner all 12 ;)

Don't be so silly, he has Tri-Tetraphobia, fear of three sets of four. Therefor I go for 11-1, Bentdner with all of them, but as he is a footballer he is too stupid to realise that 11+1 own goal is also twelve, which is also 3 sets of four.

To sum up, 1-1 imo.

Either 2-1 or 3-2 Arsenal methinks. We absolutely need to win.

1-1 draw i reckon. Spurs take lead through a first half penalty but Arsenal sneak an equalizer with 20 minutes to go.

3-1 To Arsenal
Gael Clichy.
Theo Walcott.
Arshavin.
Tom Huddlestone.

A victory for the REAL NORTH LONDON side.....Tottenham Hotspur.

Spurs 2 Greenwich 1

I am feeling, 2-2, Crouch and Huddlestone for Spuds, Walcott and Denilson to get Arsenals.

A victory for the REAL NORTH LONDON1 side.....Tottenham Hotspur.

Spurs 2 Greenwich2 1

1. Arsenal are a real team. They're not fake.
2. I don't know if you know, but it's actually Arsenal. They have never in their history been known as Greenwich.

1. Arsenal are a real team. They're not fake.
2. I don't know if you know, but it's actually Arsenal. They have never in their history been known as Greenwich.

You originally come from there though dont ya, so p**s off back there!

You originally come from there though dont ya, so p**s off back there!

I didn't, personally, but good luck in becoming better than Arsenal. XD

Anyway, I've changed my mind. I'm going for a 2-2 thriller. First and last minute stuff (H)

I'm hopeful for the following line-up:

Gomes
Corluka Dawson King BAE
Bentley Huddlestone Modric Bale
Defoe Pavlyuchenko

I would prefer Bale to start at LB, but with Kranjcar a doubt with an ankle knock, he may have to slot into midfield with Benoit at the back.

Lennon is still unavailable, so Bentley will start on the right-hand side. King should be fit so hopefully he'll partner Dawson in front of goal, and Palacios is suspended, thanks to Wiley.

It will be a tough game but 3-1 for Tottenham
COYS!!!!!

Back