Tottenham v. Arsenal [20:00 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 10K
:D Amazing how im receiving a infraction from a mod who is a gooner!!! Well done Frankie my son!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPURS 2-1 WOOLWICH

I don't think we did set up to defend. We were forced into defending at times, especially at the end of the game when RVP was leading the charge, but I don't believe that defending was ever our main objective throughout the game. We attacked well, and we countered well whenever the opportunity presented itself. I would argue that midfield is the only area of the game where Arsenal were our superior tonight, except in strike-force when the notorious Dutchman made his appearance.

yeah i see what your saying, but if we had gone out to play the same football as you then lets face it we would have been beaten, so we had to go with a game plan of counter attacking and it worked :D. To be fair though the second goal although it was poor defending, the ball from defoe was great and bales finish was pretty good

Yeah, I'm not knocking you for playing the way you did. Did Defoe mean that ball though :P

Oh, Campbell was a rock, and was the only one who wanted it.

Considering all the rivalry between Spurs and Arsenal this thread has been enjoyable to read and people have given fair opinions.

Yeah, I'm not knocking you for playing the way you did. Did Defoe mean that ball though :P

Oh, Campbell was a rock, and was the only one who wanted it.

I'd like to think he did :P ;)

P.S. I have to agree with pretty much everyone else lol you need another viera and you need a manager who will focus on what your team needs to do now not in the future

:D Amazing how im receiving a infraction from a mod who is a gooner!!! Well done Frankie my son!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPURS 2-1 WOOLWICH

I would quite happily give an Arsenal fan an infraction. The reason I gave you an infraction was because you acted like an immature little kid, which is pretty much what the rest of your post is. We are called Arsenal not Woolwich mate, that was what 100 odd years ago, give me a break

I would quite happily give an Arsenal fan an infraction. The reason I gave you an infraction was because you acted like an immature little kid, which is pretty much what the rest of your post is. We are called Arsenal not Woolwich mate, that was what 100 odd years ago, give me a break

Come on Frank give him a break, lets be honest how often do we spurs fans get to celebrate beating arsenal. Not Often :'(

I believe the infraction was for his post before the game. I still don't think it deserved an infraction though.

I believe the infraction was for his post before the game. I still don't think it deserved an infraction though.

Well that's for a different time, but it was pretty similar to one of Scott's 'trolling' posts.

Anyway, to sum up, I'm unhappy, not so much at the result but the way we do things. End of me on this topic tonight, cheers.

Thanks mate, im glad someone understands! I only said p off back to south london as a joke and surprise surprise an arsenal mod gives me an infraction......no real surprise there i suppose! :D

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

[

Back