Tottenham v. Arsenal [20:00 - White Hart Lane]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 10K
Why do Gomes through the ball into his own net every week then as soon as it comes to Arsenal he decides to pick three shots out of the top corner :( We had all the possesion but not in the right areas, Fair play for Rose's goal was top class but I think on another day if we had fully fit first 11, scoreline would be different!

The injury complaints work both ways, good sir.

We were without Lennon, Kranjcar and Palacios today.

Though you are right about one thing... Gomes was awesome-sauce.

yeeessss get in you super yids haha. but unfortunatly your luck will run out saturday. up the chels haha.

Spurs had a side out there that was knackered from Sunday and was without Lennon and Palacios. Our two biggest players this year. Lets not have the whole debate that you had your reserves out tonight please.

Good performance from spurs. Think they probably deserved the win, defended really well and created quite a few chances.^^)

YESSSSSSSSSS PUT THE DIRTY GOONERS IN THEIR PLACE ONCE AND FOR ALL

DANNY ROSE :wub: honest to god lol i could see bale scoring today

COYS

Spurs have only conceded ten goals at white hart lane so far this season. Fewer than any other club in the league. We are a tough team to beat at home. Bring on Chelsea.

The injury complaints work both ways, good sir..

But really if Persie had started from the beggining would have caused more problems, Fabregas dont even get me started, Arshavin much better then Walcottt, Song would have cleared everything in midfield up, Gallas instead of 40 year old Campbell, then Tommy.v gets injured like 20 mins in, Theres a fair amount of big talent missing, Fair enough Lennon but dont rate Palacios too much, we were missing game winners wereas in my opion none of you injured players have the abilty to win a game single handedly apart from maybe Jenas if hes having a good game?

after watcing this game tonight im dreading chelsea playing spurs at white hart lane this weekend :'(

after watcing this game tonight im dreading chelsea playing spurs at white hart lane this weekend :'(

im not. we used to have a good record at old trafford up untill the last few years and we won again their this season and i think it will be the same for spurs too. im predicting 2-1 to the chels. we also rested joe cole and florent malouda yesterday plus ivanovic and deco.

Thank you Spurs. Arsenal fans shouldn't complain about injuries, it's part of the game. Spurs were just too good for them. Gomes :wub:

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS we won,great match Bale and Gomes were fantastic and Danny Rose is king

But really if Persie had started from the beggining would have caused more problems, Fabregas dont even get me started, Arshavin much better then Walcottt, Song would have cleared everything in midfield up, Gallas instead of 40 year old Campbell, then Tommy.v gets injured like 20 mins in, Theres a fair amount of big talent missing, Fair enough Lennon but dont rate Palacios too much, we were missing game winners wereas in my opion none of you injured players have the abilty to win a game single handedly apart from maybe Jenas if hes having a good game?

Dont give us that load of bull. As much as it pains me to say it, that **** Campbell was your best player out there and RVP wouldnt have lasted the whole game if he had startedso that wouldnt have worked, and palacios is our most important player thank you very much, we also had to play Kaboul RB. So Face it, we both had weakeed teams but we beat you. End of

Arsenal had an eight day break to be refreshed more than us. Everytime we draw or win against you the Gooners always go on about how they had a weaker side. Please stop the excuse has become boring.

Arsenal had an eight day break to be refreshed more than us. Everytime we draw or win against you the Gooners always go on about how they had a weaker side. Please stop the excuse has become boring.

Its not an excuse, I never said we lost wholey because of this, but this was a major factor, no matter what anyone says, Id like to see Liverpool play without Torres and Gerrard, Which is the same as us with Persie and Fabregas, You might say were a one man team but if he has to play for us to win so be it!

Dont give us that load of bull. As much as it pains me to say it, that **** Campbell was your best player out there and RVP wouldnt have lasted the whole game if he had startedso that wouldnt have worked, and palacios is our most important player thank you very much, we also had to play Kaboul RB. So Face it, we both had weakeed teams but we beat you. End of

to be fair kaboul has changes alot since you slung him out first time round. he played ar rb quite a few times at pompey and did a really good job their so i wouldnt say that position is weakend.

My god Arsenal were way more dangerous with RVP on the field
Cracking strike from young Rose, and awful defending for Bale's
Gomez made some stunning saves
Great entertainment for the neutral

but it is funny how when you spurs fans win you get big mouths but lose you got nothing to say?. . good game but we did deserve more.

This has just made man city vs tottenham, the biggest game of this season, thats gonna be so intense

but it is funny how when you spurs fans win you get big mouths but lose you got nothing to say?. . good game but we did deserve more.

Dont be silly. it was the refs fault on Saturday

Back