Giggles

Reaction score
Evening,

Just a little thread, about touchline bans- Has anybody ever recieved a touchline ban before? And how many? I've just recieved my 2nd touchline ban on FM11, this time on my Charlton save. It seems I always criticise the referee, whether the decision is right or wrong- Its a poor approach, but I find it fun in some ways.

So, what are your 'trends' when it comes to questions about ref's decisions? And how well does your ***. Manager do, when it comes to the match? My first touchline ban (Exeter save) ended in a 2-1 loss- And some very strange subs made. Is this common for the ***. Man to make strange subs, and lose matches?

I had quite a few in 10. I dont think ive had one on 11 yet though, Ive decided to bite my tought on ref decisions now :p

Been warned twice but no bans yet. How many times you get warned before you got ban?

Been warned twice but no bans yet. How many times you get warned before you got ban?
I think its after 2/3 warnings-
Then I believe after the touchline ban, you get warnings then ban again. Common sense suggests after 1 touchline ban, extend it to 2, then 3 etc etc.

depends how good the *** manager is. As i have a good *** manager i always win my matches when i have a touchline ban (ive managed so far that it hasnt coincided with a match against the big guns)

Serving my Touchline Ban match as I type, losing 1-0 against a team worse than me, and at Half-Time my ***. Man brang on a LB for a ST.. oO)

i need help

hello guys
i want to know how to install the fm2011v11.1.1 Update.Patch

thanks

Every time I get the chance to criticise the ref I'll do it, but never received a ban, just a fine.

What happens when you get a fine, do you automatically go on holiday?

Every time I get the chance to criticise the ref I'll do it, but never received a ban, just a fine.

What happens when you get a fine, do you automatically go on holiday?

Nope. Basically you just have to watch the game while your Assistant does the subs and what not

i've been given two warnings and a ban, but oddly enough, one time i critisised the ref after a match....and it said they "remained surprisingly silent" so sometimes you get away with it but only if the ref has had a really, really bad game

a few already to be honest, but it ain't fun when you loose, and you can't do anything about it ..

I always critize the referee's decisions, and my assman with his bodacious love handles is better than me so usually we win 5-0. I usually only get warned, or fined though.

I'm a good manager, never been touchline banned (A)

please guys answer me how to install the fm2011v11.1.1 Update.Patch

please guys answer me how to install the fm2011v11.1.1 Update.Patch

This is completely off topic, but to stop you commenting then I will:

- Download the Patch
- Save it somewhere (desktop)
- Double click on it
- Then it will install

Anyway back on topic, yes ive recieved 3 touchline bans lol.

How do you insult the ref? Do you have to go to a press conference?

How do you insult the ref? Do you have to go to a press conference?

Well if there's a controversy goal or something similar, in press conferences they tend to ask you whether the referee made the right decision or not.

I always read the commentary when something happens, that way they can tell me if it's right or not :p