Status
Not open for further replies.
Team : Ghana
Text : Adding to the Black Stars; Follow Here.

Soming cool looking.(H) cheers mate. :D

can you do me one please:

Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger
Text: Heart if German Midfield
Pictures: Schweinsteiger & Germany badge

thanks, you a legend

I suggest closing the thread when you get x requests mate, otherwise you'll get clogged up, are these your first sigs?

Yea these are pretty much my first, and don't worry ill be able to keep going as long as people are patient.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

BeastfromtheEast.jpg

VictoriaConcordiaCrescit.jpg

Yea these are pretty much my first, and don't worry ill be able to keep going as long as people are patient.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

BeastfromtheEast.jpg

VictoriaConcordiaCrescit.jpg

Thanks man, looks really good, just a couple of things though, could you maybe put in more of a background, not just red.. i don't have a specific choice though, just whatever you think looks good, also could i have a plainer text, thanks in advance, hope that's not a problem

Hi, could I request one please?

Manchester City
Adebayor + Given
Text: Manchester City

Thanks

No more request please untill I have done all the current ones.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

VictoriaConcordiaCrescit-1.jpg

can i have one with robin van persie when he scores the wonder volley v charlton(yellow kit.
Text: legendary flying dutchman
thanks and cheers

heartofgermanmidfield.jpg

mancity.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

theflyingdutchman.jpg

Did I miss any?

Could you add some crowd in the background of my Robben one?

too much repitition. gradients, same font done in the same pixel width (which looks like a 3) with same placing. It's not about churning out as many as you can do in five minutes.. deviate with your placings and stay away from free fonts (mostly) default fonts can be manipulated and liqufied. Blend the render, make it look like part of the sig rather than a cut-out. Choose a centre for the sig and work everything off that. You'll never learn anything other than these with no experimentation.........

mancity.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Did I miss any?

Nice! Outstanding mate. Better than what I was thinking.
How can I centre this into my signature? :S

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Could you add some crowd in the background of my Robben one?

robben-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Ok you can request again now, ill try to be a bit more experimental :p

Got a little competition? Maybe you should re-open yours ;)

Unfortunately I am only prepared to take requests via PM now, the masses of requests I was getting was just insane.

I'm going now ill be back on later, leave your requests (not too many)

Actually, would it look better with a background picture of Man city stadium? :S

How do I centre the picture on my signature?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.