Status
Not open for further replies.
Team : FC Porto
Text : Not sure you can choose if you want.
Player :Hulk

Try adding borders and using a brush to blend things into the image. Look at mine, mine is made up of brushes, colours and textures all to edit colours and blend the stock in. All my brushes are from QBrush but I only use one or two packs and the textures are just from Googling "pink flower texture".
By the way, great beginner sigs and just use tutorials to get better ;).

Team : West Ham
Text : Hard as Nails
Player : Danny Dyer

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
How can I centre my signature picture, I have seen many other people with it centred and it looks a lot better.

I have clicked on the picture and press centre but it doesn't do anything? :S

How can I centre my signature picture, I have seen many other people with it centred and it looks a lot better.

I have clicked on the picture and press centre but it doesn't do anything? :S
highlight and press centre

HardasNails.jpg

Hulk.jpg

Locallad.jpg

If people keep saying that these signatures are good, then you won't improve.

You are literally just splashing either a gradient background, a basic stock or a single fill down, and then plonking an un-blended image onto the canvas and putting the same font placement on every single one. Oh, and sometimes you'll choose the brush option and let your wrist fly across the page a few times before you think you're finished.

If you're serious about sig-making, then visit the links recommended to you above.

hi mate your sigs are amazing

could you make me a celtic one plz any design as long as it is funky8-|

Mate your sigz are pro skillz! I would request one but alas, don't think I can think of anything to ask for atm.

Team- Celtic
Text- Irelands Finest
Player- Robbie Keane
Please thanks in advance

If people keep saying that these signatures are good, then you won't improve.

You are literally just splashing either a gradient background, a basic stock or a single fill down, and then plonking an un-blended image onto the canvas and putting the same font placement on every single one. Oh, and sometimes you'll choose the brush option and let your wrist fly across the page a few times before you think you're finished.

If you're serious about sig-making, then visit the links recommended to you above.

Man it seems the more we persist giving direction the more people here tell how pwnin his skillz are........... <)

Why did you put a N in Ireland?

Status
Not open for further replies.