Traditional 4-3-3 (1 DM and 2 on the wing) Dominant season 33-4-1 134 Goals For

Man this tactic is amazing. I actually created one very similar to this but you have tweaked it by having BPDs and different support/attack/defend options. The football is just like how Liverpool play, fast exciting football with an incredible counter attack.

the only issue was the number of wasted shots off target being taken so I have instructed every player to ‘shoot less often’. Also, I have kept the LCM as an APM, don’t know why but it just seems to be working for me better. Also, I still use both my wing backs on support unless I’m facing a strong team or one that simply has a strong winger.

anyway, thank you ‘Merry Christmas’ as you have given me the balls to tweak my tactic to almost match yours

Please feedback about 18.3.
In 18.2.2 this tac is the best 4-3-1-2 formation, only problem is not enough players in mezzala role. Especially if you play with newgens.

Please feedback about 18.3.
In 18.2.2 this tac is the best 4-3-1-2 formation, only problem is not enough players in mezzala role. Especially if you play with newgens.

One thing I have noticed is that when I lose, I lose hard. I have lost 4 perm league games in 30 and each loss has been by at least 4 goals. Even if I change to ‘retain possession, fluid, control and slower tempo’ the goals stack up. Still excellent attacking wise though

If I have a top striker for example Belotti would this tactic still be as effective if I changed False 9 to Complete/Advanced Forward?

I currently have Andre Silva playing as a F9 but Belotti doesn't suit this role he doesn't have great passing.

Any updates, it seems not work cool as before. Can you look at it please

Any updates, it seems not work cool as before. Can you look at it please

Hi sorry, I actually haven't played much in a couple months, so I don't have any updates for you. I'd recommend just switching things up a little and doing a little testing of your own. That's how this tactic came to be in the first place!