Traditional 4-3-3 (1 DM and 2 on the wing) Dominant season 33-4-1 134 Goals For

I cant see the pictures on first post and there is 2 same named tactics. Is it a mistake or different tactics? If diffferent, then what is differences?

looks like he removed the images from the op when he got found out for editing

How thick are you guys, srsly. OP was edited to account for the player editing, and there's also a link to an imgur album because the attached pics didn't show on the forum. "Found out for editing" come on man.

Fair play for remembering to highlight a game where the created players didnt play, in the schedule screen though... I'd have forgot that one.. lol.

OP quick tip. to hide the names, jsut give them a nickname before you take screenshots, and then change it back. :D

it makes you wonder what else did he add to that save and the authenticity of those result..

but saying that, i am testing it with valencia as i`m writting this and have to say the football shown is pleasing to the eye and the results are good aswell..

Understandable to have your suspicions, but the in-game editor is disabled and I have never save scummed in this save. Thanks for posting your results by the way! Glad to see the tactic is working for someone else.

Fair play for remembering to highlight a game where the created players didnt play, in the schedule screen though... I'd have forgot that one.. lol.

OP quick tip. to hide the names, jsut give them a nickname before you take screenshots, and then change it back. :D

Or move them into the U23 for the screenshot

I cant see the pictures on first post and there is 2 same named tactics. Is it a mistake or different tactics? If diffferent, then what is differences?

I'm not the best at formatting on this forum or any forum for that matter. It is only one tactic that I posted twice.

What skin is that?

It's the Milla Light v1.1, which can be found here.

Or move them into the U23 for the screenshot

Both good ideas haha. I felt being a bit more transparent in the fact that I had them added and how good they were would serve me better.

Last edited:
nice tactic,nice football and many goals until now

nice tactic,nice football and many goals until now

Glad to hear it's working out for you! Post some screenshots if you're up for it. I'm sure others would like to see what players you're using and how they're performing.

Very good tactic. Started with Leeds and tried my own tactic drew 2 and lost 1 with disastrous performances all over the pitch. Switched to this and even though I'm not 100% familiar with it I've won all 5 games in a row including a 5-1 win away at Sunderland. My wingers are on fire and everyone's chipping in with goals. Top tactic which has put me top of the league

Do you change anything when your playing against stronger teams, as in mentality? going to give this a go with Aston Villa

Very good tactic. Started with Leeds and tried my own tactic drew 2 and lost 1 with disastrous performances all over the pitch. Switched to this and even though I'm not 100% familiar with it I've won all 5 games in a row including a 5-1 win away at Sunderland. My wingers are on fire and everyone's chipping in with goals. Top tactic which has put me top of the league
Do you change mentality at all when your playing against a tougher opponent?

Do you change mentality at all when your playing against a tougher opponent?

Considering I'm playing as Liverpool, most teams I face are either smaller reputation or similar reputation. I usually leave the mentality as is regardless of who I'm facing though. Sometimes, if I'm a goal or two up in a very tough fixture, I'll adjust things to a more counter attacking style.

I have no idea how this tactic fares with lower skilled players.