it should. both played well at the weekend; you should have scored 6 or 7! brother is a huge forest fan, so one of us will be getting it in the neck afterwards

Haha it's always a great atomosphere when we play Leeds great banter.

After playing another full season. I have a lot to post but i am in 2 minds whether too as I am still stuck in the Vanarama and gutted too. injuries hit big time. Shall I post and let you advise me or shall I just give on the story?

I would carry on, too many people are set on quick success stories, i would rather hear about the challenges faced

Pre season - August

Transfers - ins and outs

View attachment 127232

In terms of transfers I was disappointed to loose Gary Taylor-Fletcher, but 34K could help us massively. We also sold Lois Maynard for a decent fee, I was very pleased with this sale as he never really got in the team the season before. In terms of players coming in we added 2 affiliated clubs for loans from Wolves and Nottingham Forest. John Ayina was a very good signing especially with him being a free too. but I was more impressed with getting Azeez on a free.

View attachment 127233

So in terms of preseason it wasn't great but I did choose the Friendly's based on money. I was very pleased with the efforts from the team against Everton. So I brought 2 of the new boys in up front Azeez and Diego De Giralamo (Quality signing). It was good they got the goals shame about the results though. Our first league game was Forest Green away. Things didn't go quite well. Though we did find some form at the end of the month with a few rotations to the squad and early injuries.

Starting 11

I start with a 4-4-2 formation as my back room staff advised me to play this and I like to play this my self.

GK - Iain Turner: who has been at the club since I took over as manager.

RB - Gills Swert: Who I brought into the team for 11K from Notts County.

CB - Samuel Fridjohnson: Who I brought back in on loan from Reading.

CB - Frederick Fisker: on loan from Forest.

LB - Jordan Thompson: on loan from QPR

RM - John Ayina: Signed on a free from Rochdale.

CM - Steve Jennings: Been at the club since I took over also the club captain.

CM - Jorge Grant: After his brilliant end to last season I brought him back on loan from Forest.

LM - Jordan Graham: on loan from Wolves.

ST - Adebayo Azeez: signed on a free.

ST - Diego De Gilaramo: on loan from Sheffield United.

Player of the month

This award picks it's self...

View attachment 127208

League Table

View attachment 127209

Pretty even in terms of the league we sit 7th in the league and 4 off the top.

Bit of bad news as I was chasing this guy as he had an out standing season for us.

View attachment 127206

Oooo well on to September.

I was going to carry on but in my third season I parted ways with Tranmere and took over at premier League Bournemouth. I could carry the story on as a journeyman story but not a success at Tranmere story thoughts?