*James*

Modern Day Leg End
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that there have been an increased number of "transfer flops" in FM 2010? For example, in almost every new game I start, Manchester United sign Alexander Kolarov from Lazio for £19.5m and he plays about 20 times over the next three seasons. A similar thing happens with Gary Cahill and United, and also many transfers to Manchester City. Anyway, this thread is designed for you to post any transfer flops that you see in your game, or that you make! Post screenshots of history and stats, so we can see if he was really worth it!

Chelsea seem to always purchase a few "flops" in my game.

City spend mega bucks on practically the same type of player in mine..they spent like 20m+ on:
ozil, nasri, a.young, arda turan, a.lennon. thats 5 of practically the same player and they only start one of them per match as AMC, its so stupid lol

Lyon always buy Djalo off me and he never plays for them and eventually gets sold for about half the price they paid for him :)

Man City are ridiculous, my game their worst were:
Leighton Baines - £20M
Giovanni dos Santos - £12.75M
Salomon Kalou - £7.25M
Lucas - £11.25M

Some shocking price tags there - most of them aren't worth half of what City paid.

Man City are ridiculous, my game their worst were:
Leighton Baines - £20M
Giovanni dos Santos - £12.75M
Salomon Kalou - £7.25M
Lucas - £11.25M

Some shocking price tags there - most of them aren't worth half of what City paid.

I hope your not talking about Bainesy... ;):p

Madrid bought Lennon for £42m and Man City bought Walcott for £38mil in my game and they hardly ever play due to Madrid already having Ronaldo. Bought Lennon from them for £20m a year after

Man City always...
when i play with lower teams always raid their Reserve team for players :p

Man City always...
when i play with lower teams always raid their Reserve team for players :p

Same, 3 of my back 4 are city reserves. Ángel Di María was a flop for me in my Everton game.

on the 10.2 patch chelsea allways buy a left back called felipe and he usually gets about 5 games first season then is sold

I have seen players like Deco and Guti for the £20 million mark and I've seen City buy Kalou for £23,500,000.

my first one was the 1st save with Man Utd when i 1st got Fm10 i bought Silva for 42 million, played like absolute **** the first season!

Man Utd bought Antonio Di Natale for 12.5million, played 10 games and moved to their reserves

Owned

madrid brought walcott of me(arsenal) 40 mill next season re-signed him £21 mill.
madrid brought lennon 43mill and then sold him next season to city £38mill now value 16mill
song to lyon 15mill then back to me for free 3 years later.