Juan Mata went to United for £36.5m - Finishing 16, Composure 18 and he never scored. Horrific piece of business for them.

On one of mine Man City bought Lucas and then put him in the reserves after a couple of game spent quite abit on him aswell, Chelsea seem to always sign Landon Donavan, Luis Suarez and Ryan Shawcross each for about £25 Million <)

sig.php

My worst flop was Lukaku for Barcelona, bought him at the age of 16 for 18 Million USD, can't sell him for 4 Million now that he's 21, relegated to my reserves and no buyers.

torres in my real madrid game the fans and board hate him cost me 55 million and he hardly plays cos of injury's and he has "personal probs"

torres in my real madrid game the fans and board hate him cost me 55 million and he hardly plays cos of injury's and he has "personal probs"

He did play for Athletico Madrid before Liverpool.

anyone that city buys generally becomes a flop and they spend sily money all the time if i even put a half decent player up for sale theyll bid for them then probably never play them

lars bender... didnt believe my scout, went with instincts, his stats looked great for his age, spent 17m to beat 4 other clubs. 4 seasons in and he is still ****, only thing keeping me from selling him is his once in a while game winning strikes.

M.Sakho despite his high rating usually flops for me otherwise Man City's transfers are pretty weird as most of the time they buy like 5 players for the same position

United bought Mascherano from Barca for £58 million and immediately had an ACL injury which sidelined him for 8 months. After two years, he's only made 10 appearances with a rating of about 6.65. Completely unrealistic as well.

Tottenham came after Emmanuel Adebayor in my Manchester City save. Offered me £27.5 million and said yes immediately. Now, he sits transfer listed in the reserves after two seasons with them.

Arsenal swooping Heskey for 21m.. Sure hes a beast but... Hes Heskey.