flip flop flip flop flip flop

city were the worst, at least i made a profit :)

I havent got a screenshot, but to me daniel de rossi is so overrated and is usually a big flop for me anyone else?

In my Atletico Madrid save Chelsea paid £22m for Luis Suarez, not that amazing, but they paid £12.5m for Landon Donovan!

I've noticed this alot since patch 10.3, loads of teams are signing players but not playing them in my game :/

In my Atletico Madrid save Chelsea paid £22m for Luis Suarez, not that amazing, but they paid £12.5m for Landon Donovan!
I wouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on Donovan. I bought him in my Chelsea game for £11.5 million, and it took him a while to get settled in but he's turned out well for me. Though given my tactics, I'm using him on the wing as a playmaker the way Moyes did when he was at Everton, so the goals might not be there. But I'm happy enough with him.

Chelsea sign Liedson in almost every game for 12.5 mil play him for 5-6 games and put him in reserves..lol!

I bought Messi for 122 million pounds since I was Newcastle and got tookover by a tycoon. Normally I don't spend a lot of money for a player. But since this guy kept injecting money into the club and gave me a new budget everything. I though hey why not.

Well hes been a MASSIVE flop. Scores 6-12 goals a season. :/

I bought Messi for 122 million pounds since I was Newcastle and got tookover by a tycoon. Normally I don't spend a lot of money for a player. But since this guy kept injecting money into the club and gave me a new budget everything. I though hey why not.

Maybe you don't know how to play him .

How on earth did you manage to buy Messi? And for so little?

I just can't seem to be able to get Messi, tried offering 140m for him, would not have it...

I thought it would be impossible.... at least until he gets a lower release clause at the end of his 7 YEAR CONTRACT!

I just can't seem to be able to get Messi, tried offering 140m for him, would not have it...

Well, I did adomestic treble, then a quad win first two season with City, including a 6-1 win over Barca in CL group stage lol, Messi couldn't resist

Well, I did adomestic treble, then a quad win first two season with City, including a 6-1 win over Barca in CL group stage lol, Messi couldn't resist

I mean, i cant even get Barcelona to accept lol! I won 2 league in a row, one Euro Cup, FA , LC, all with Sunderland. And my team is worth 600m now.

But Barca won't budge on Messi

Bought this regen from Middlesbrough for £43.5million called Sam Smith like two years ago.

Played 20 times for City, average rating of 5.62.

Waste of money.