• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 592K
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 79730

Thought this would make sense considering 2010/2011 is over and the new season is approaching. Post your transfer rumours in here.

If a mod doesnt like this feel free to close it but i thought it made sense making it.

Please try and include sources if possible, dont necessarily have to be fantastic, websites like goal.com make it all that more fun. But please dont go "Yeah we are about to sign carlos puyol according to dave down the pub".

Last edited by a moderator:
Gill...
"We know the keeper we want and we're in a good situation with that. That will progress at the end of the season. We've made the decision and I'm sure we can get the deal done.
"Obviously there's been a lot of speculation and we've been associated with all the top goalkeepers over the past six to 12 months. But we've known who we've wanted for many months and we aim to achieve that."
Maybe De Gea, Stekelenburg or Rui Patricio.

Gill...

Out of the three i'd rather have De Gea. Haven't seen him often but the games I have seen he looks very impressive, great shot stopper and is still young so we would get many years out of him. Never heard of Rui Patricio so can't really comment on him and Maartin Stekelenburg is ok but I believe is prone to mistakes to often.

2010/2011 is still not entirely over, but I see what you mean. Summer is coming up now and that would be 2011/2012.

Thought this would make sense considering 2010/2011 is over and the new season is approaching. Post your transfer rumours in here.

If a mod doesnt like this feel free to close it but i thought it made sense making it.

Maybe edit the op and ask people to include sources when possible?
Would at least look more credible with sources.

Newcastle full-back Jose Enrique has denied claims he has been negotiating over a potential move to Liverpool.

No contact yet but hopefully we will bid for him in the coming months. Were in bad need of a new LB and he would be a good option or Leighton Baines.

Gill...

I want it to be De Gea, but he said yesterday that he'll make up his mind in June; so I believe it's Stekelenburg unfortunately.

Kranjčar wanted by Roma and Lazio...

The race to sign stekelenburg hots up as Arsenal join it... Current teams connected to Stekelenburg:
Manchester United, Arsenal, Schalke 04, Bayern Munchen, Juventus, Tottenham...

Also, names that have come up as new United goalkeepers:
Neuer, Adler, Stekelenburg, Akinfeev, De Gea, Lloris and even Pepe Reina...

Some of these news were from goal.com, and most of those are appearing on other websites/news places

---------- Post added 16/05/2011 at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was 15/05/2011 at 06:44 PM ----------

Borussia Dortmund heavily linked to croatian player Danijel Pranjic (source - index.hr, croatian webpage)

Ivo Ilicevic linked with Schalke as a replacement for Farfan (who seems to be leaving, same source)...

Why is Pranjic going to join Dortmund? Isn't he a starter at Bayern? I know Dortmund just won the league, but Bayern are obviously the top team in the Bundesliga in terms of money and players, and they would offer Pranjic a lot more money than Dortmund.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I really don't think Leighton Baines is gonna sign for Liverpool. oO)
Agreed. He would get killed at Goodison Park :D. Still, I hope we don't get Enrique, I just don't think he's good enough. And we've got Jack Robinson, Fabio Aurelio, John Flanagan and Insua returning in the summer. We need to give some youngsters/local lads a chance before splashing the cash on a established full-back.

Why is Pranjic going to join Dortmund? Isn't he a starter at Bayern? I know Dortmund just won the league, but Bayern are obviously the top team in the Bundesliga in terms of money and players, and they would offer Pranjic a lot more money than Dortmund.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Agreed. He would get killed at Goodison Park :D. Still, I hope we don't get Enrique, I just don't think he's good enough. And we've got Jack Robinson, Fabio Aurelio, John Flanagan and Insua returning in the summer. We need to give some youngsters/local lads a chance before splashing the cash on a established full-back.

Insua's leaving, contract's up nearly.

Also news on Aquilani, the agreed fee in his loan expired last night, which makes it pretty clear Juventus don't want him.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

what era lol?

10/11 era!

Insua's leaving, contract's up nearly.

Also news on Aquilani, the agreed fee in his loan expired last night, which makes it pretty clear Juventus don't want him.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

10/11 era!
NOOOOO!!!! We get rid of Insua (good, young player) and have to keep Aquilani? Oh God! Come on Juve, cough up!

ment is an average player lol imo
I think we should give him another chance though. I mean, he played poor in a poor season, where virtually everyone was poor, even Gerrard. So we can't really judge him on that.

He got starting spot due to some injuries, but I think he never plays a full match, or even half an important match...

By the way, some others will probably get the spot in the coming season of 2011/2012, and it would be better for him to go, especially with Bayern wanting to invest in many many defenders (including van der Wiel who would play as RB, with Lahm probably being put to his unnatural LB position, with Contento on bench, Pranjic wouldn't get a chance of playing at all...)

But hey, that's what the croatian webpage said, I am not sure it is totally true...

@Aquilani to Juventus
Juventus wanted him, but he was "too expensive for Juve" if I remember the news correctly....

-------------------------------------

Croatian webpage index as source:
Sandro connected to Milan transfer, Milan offering money + Mathieu Flamini.

Inter connected to Miralem Pjanic...

Lyon on Juventus' interest with Bastos: "Bastos can leave if he wants"

Mancini to the sheiks: Bring me "reinforcements" or nothing from the title [Premiership]

Borussia Dortmund's coach Klopp says about Ivan Perisic: "He plays with both legs/feet, he's fast and is good with heading" - Borussia Dortmund's coach is looking into signing Ivan Perisic from Club Brugge

NOOOOO!!!! We get rid of Insua (good, young player) and have to keep Aquilani? Oh God! Come on Juve, cough up!

Insua's ***** and his contract expires this summer, get rid.

Keeping Aquilani would save spending £10m on Adam, and apart from Aquilani being the better player than Adam, it frees up funds for elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.