Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh another one from croatian webpages:
index.hr
tportal.hr
sportal.hr
sportnet.hr
sportske-novosti

Nikica Jelavić praised by media and connected with Manchester United. (I know this is probably not true that Ferguson would want Jelavic, but it's a good rumour, probably sth that won't happen but hey, I'm the messenger, don't kill me! :d)

no roumour or link but i would love Nzogbia at arsenal

Insua's ***** and his contract expires this summer, get rid.

Keeping Aquilani would save spending £10m on Adam, and apart from Aquilani being the better player than Adam, it frees up funds for elsewhere.

However, Aquilani is on £80,000 a week, Juve want to pay £11m, Liverpool want £16m.

Insomnia would be welcome pretty much anywhere, tbf. If Wigan go down I expect plenty of offers for him.

Saw that on twitter, don't know if it's true or not. Anyone know if he's any good? Position? Type of player?

Left wing, and he's Irish. All I know =P 2 million for a 15 year old shows our intentions.

Wasting money on people who might not grow up to be any good? (6)

Nooooo =P it's a risk yah, but so are all transfers. Shows we're looking to get young promising players instead of 'doing a Man City'.
On this O'Hanlon, Chelsea and Real Madrid, along with 18 other clubs reportedly wanted him.

I really don't think Leighton Baines is gonna sign for Liverpool. oO)

If we sign Leighton Baines, I'll do a naked handstand on the steps of my Town Hall whilst trying to gobble my own ****.

If we sign Leighton Baines, I'll do a naked handstand on the steps of my Town Hall whilst trying to gobble my own ****.

I genuinely hope it happens now. Just so I can hold this against you! :D

DailyFail reporting Andre Villas Boas to meet the new Chelsea Chief Exec next week to interview for the managers position as Ancelotti looks certain to leave next week Boas would love the move especially as he worked as a coach their for 2 years. Hate the source but love the story, hope it happens think its the most plausible replacement and BOAS IS GOD. And Chelsea's inevitably young team next season needs an awesome young coach to bring them through. I would be pushing it if I said could he bring hulk to replace Kalou RW but I can dream...

Looking more likely that Charles N'Zogbia could return to St James' Park this summer, whether Wigan avoid the drop or not.

Newcastle also strongly believe that Jose Enrique is looking more and more likely to stay at St James' Park this summer, even with Liverpool, ManUtd, Lyon and several other clubs chasing the player.

Jonas has also expressed a desire to play in Italy before moving back to Argentina. He wants to play in the top three leagues before hanging up his boots with Velez Sarsfield, the club where it all started for him. He is, however, happy to stay at St james' Park for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.