• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 593K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Nelsen to Tottenham?

Saha and Nelsen, what is Arry up to?

The biggest transfer of the day could be Jim White to a new job after his coons park rangers gaffe.

[video=youtube;GGdNcb1TjBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGdNcb1TjBE[/video]

And yes, Jim White is worthy of a post to himself in this thread. :)

We got Pienaar back. What a great (pardon my language) ******* night :D

What a difference compared to the last window. Lots of shrewd buys/loans. Obviously the incoming FFP rules having a major effect. One thing surprised me though-Arsenal not getting a replacement striker.

What a difference compared to the last window. Lots of shrewd buys/loans. Obviously the incoming FFP rules having a major effect. One thing surprised me though-Arsenal not getting a replacement striker.

What for, Chamakh's already on a play to England :p

Does it really suprise you when last January he was after Becks and Neville. Harry loves the near retired brigade. Though saying that Friedel has been awesome this year in between the sticks.

Well, they are good squad players.. But are they better than Pavlychenko and Bassong? **** no. Probably save Tottenham a couple of million £ though.

a bit disappointed at the transfer window.

No last minute 30+ mil € bids

What a signing this is.

i definitely think its a arjen robben or frank ribbrey replacement. but no doubt this is a good signing. hope he excels more and be world class in Germany. :p

i definitely think its a arjen robben or frank ribbrey replacement. but no doubt this is a good signing. hope he excels more and be world class in Germany. :p

Well they both have their fair share of time on the sidelines, so he's going to get football regardless. Fantastic long term signing and I certainly think he'll be one of the World's best wingers in 3/4 years time.

I guess many here have heard of Lucas Ocampos, who was being tracked by Chelsea and United recently, but I don't think any of you have actually seen him:

[video=youtube;SAKG1JqYvNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKG1JqYvNs&annotation_id=annotation_23570 &feature=iv[/video]

He is still incredibly raw and has a lot of maturing to do (He's only 17 after all), but he certainly has the technique.

I guess many here have heard of Lucas Ocampos, who was being tracked by Chelsea and United recently, but I don't think any of you have actually seen him:

[video=youtube;SAKG1JqYvNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKG1JqYvNs&annotation_id=annotation_23570 &feature=iv[/video]

He is still incredibly raw and has a lot of maturing to do (He's only 17 after all), but he certainly has the technique.

Meh, was a cross

Either that was the worst cross in the world and without anyone in the box to cross to, or he meant that.

He was obviously trying to knock the head off the invisible man sat in the box waiting for the cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.