Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 593K
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bensmithTimes - No Jermain Defoe in the #THFC squad tonight. Claimed yesterday to have a hamstring injury ... interesting

Wonder how many of Ze Eduardo, Nicky Maynard, Ricardo Vaz Te and Ravel Morrison will join the hammers. Tbh im hoping for Morrison and Maynard as I believe Ze Eduardo will be a flop and not suit English football and Vaz Te is not clinical enough. COYI

Theres quite a bit of news ive heard around liverpool fans that defoe may be on there radar

18.5m rejected straight away according to spurs fans claiming to be ITK.
Deschamps told Redknapp that Remy won't be for sale at least until the end of the season. And Remy mentioned he wants to stay and help his team this season.

But then again, last day of the transfer season, crazier things have happened

Deschamps told Redknapp that Remy won't be for sale at least until the end of the season. And Remy mentioned he wants to stay and help his team this season.

But then again, last day of the transfer season, crazier things have happened

I dont think anything will happen with this until the summer, if at all

He is rumoured not to be in the Wigan squad tonight so rumour might carry some truth especially with Wigan Reports for DJ Campbell. Spurs are also interested in Marko Marin as the rumours go.

Rodellega is on the bench but is a massive doubt to make an appearance in the game

Breaking Transfer News

Sigh :( Were do Barca get all this money from? :(

0bb69f87_954-not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

Vedran Corluka is oficial in Leverkusen
I heard, Tottenham is finding a new coach and they want Jose Mourinho, from Real Madrid

Thiago Motta signed for PSG for 10M
Cesar Peixoto, ex-benfica is the new bought of Gil Vicente for free
Wayne Bridge loan for Sunderland
Tevez is very near from Anzhi, and he will earn 18M€ per year
City wants to get Di Maria for 40M€ and Gareth Bale for 180M€
Other signs I heard are Ganso and Leandro Damiao for Porto for 8M and 20M and Lucas Moura will sign for Inter for 17,5M€ in the next hours

Tevez is very near from Anzhi, and he will earn 18M€ per year
City wants to get Di Maria for 40M€ and Gareth Bale for 180M€
Other signs I heard are Ganso and Leandro Damiao for Porto for 8M and 20M and Lucas Moura will sign for Inter for 17,5M€ in the next hours

I can't see Tevez going to Russia TBH, even for that wage. City will not get Bale and Di Maria, maybe possible in summer...
I cannot see Brazilian based players moving tonight, unless they are already in talks with clubs.

Marvin Soddel is going to Bolton

3M Bid accepted by Watford

I can't see Tevez going to Russia TBH, even for that wage. City will not get Bale and Di Maria, maybe possible in summer...
I cannot see Brazilian based players moving tonight, unless they are already in talks with clubs.

it's what I heard in SportTv( sport channel of Portugal, my country)

in summer yes, city will get Di Maria, Bale or... who knows: Mario Gotze

Status
Not open for further replies.