transfered players cannot played

alekhin

Reaction score
Hi,

i have a little problem. i bought 3 players in january. but i cannot select them for my match squad because i couldnt give them shirt number. i couldnt find the menu. where can i give them numbers?

On the squad view iirc, it should be near to bottom on the left hand side

hi

what is iirc :( there isnt anything on the left side :(:(:(

iirc = if i remember correctly.

On the squad view on your toolbar (mines on the left but it might be on the right depending on your skin) and at teh bottom there should be an option to assign squad numbers

i think there is something wrong with the patch.
there isnt any menu like that :(

It might be beacuse the transfer windows shut

if you select the players in your team for the next match, you will be prompted to give them squad numbers before you can play

which would be indicated in the squad list....but good piint maybe worth checking it out alehkin have you a screenshot of your squad list?

Look at the pic. I couldnt do it in the way of selection to squad before the game...
squad.JPG

Alekhin press the Ine button to see why also Ine means Inelegable to play a match

Hope i Helped

Matt

Oh no he must have a work permit when you play a match does it come up assign squad numbers , if you can't give them a squad number your team is to big.

<):D 50 POSTS! TIME FOR 100 !<):D

Matt

Oh no he must have a work permit when you play a match does it come up assign squad numbers , if you can't give them a squad number your team is to big.

<):D 50 POSTS! TIME FOR 100 !<):D

Matt

Calm d00n your nane that eric idle musical