Team: Redditch United
Year: Just started
Position: BSN
Tactic: 4-4-2 flat

Need strikers, wingers, centerbacks and prob keeper

if anyone needs a striker get nilfore. he is listed 16k at the start of the game and accepts offers from bsp and league 2 teams. my assistant says he is a leading championship striker although he is in his late 20s or 30 he got my 41 goals in my first season with crewe

Matt Mousilou Amazing player for my southampton.
Free agent.
28 games 23 goals
6 MoM
got to 500k at end of season
Striker
plays for his international side

Quinton Fourtune
Dm, L wb
average rating: 7.86
value:450k
free agent at start of season.

Fernando Ricksen
Right back
quality.

Dedryck Boyata on load from man city to a team in league 1
average rating: 8.26
goals:10
MoM: 8
central defender

For my AFC Wimbledon side i've managed to sign:

Febian Brandy on a free,
Chris James on a free (new zealand international),
Anduele Pryor on a free (he rejected Nottingham Forest and Hull after he had a trial with me),
Dominic Blizzard from Bristol Rovers for 26k,
Steve Tulley from Exeter for 12k,
Stephen Hunt from Notts County for 6k,
Chris Beardsley from Stevenage for 12k,
Scott Malone on loan from Wolves.

Im doing well but could do with an experienced GK, currently using a 20 year old at the club!

BSP and lower 1st season freebies
AML-Stephane Monsanto (TA Rennes 0 bid)
D/M/R-David Cowan (ex Newcastle, ex motherwell, Gretna and Dundee)
AMC/ST-Paul Taylor (NOTE: STARTS WITH A BAN However according to wiki the ban finished a long time ago and he is now playing so you may want to use an editor or wait for the ban to finish in December) needs to be coddled a bit though. But he will shred defenses as a lone poacher. 30+ in each season in BSS/BSP. Worth the hassle
MC-Shane Williams (ex Birmingham) develops to about Championship standard

Guys to keep an eye on start of 2nd season usually freebies
Darren Young - DM,CM (ex Aberdeen and Dumferline)
Reece Wabara - CB (Man City)
OGuzhan Ozyakup - MRC (Arsenal) possibly develops Championship/low midtable premiership calibre highly recommended as he develops as you get promoted quite rapidly

Not so free but quality on the cheap for L1 and above
Christian Tiboni - Fantastic Advanced forward for L1 and Championship can be had for around 100k and around 2k pw wages

Both these players were class in my game as Wrexham

Danny Hylton - ST (Loan)
Brian Fairbairn - MR (Free)

Just finished my first season as Bromley.

Won the league which was extremely tight. Bishop's Stortford in 3rd with 79 points, Welling 2nd with 81 points and Bromley with 102 points |)

Reshaped the whole team with 12 signings and 1 loan.
I know wages are important in these leagues so i'll put it in.

GK - Liam O'Brien - 19 - 54 apps, 36 conc., 26 clean sheets, 6.89 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £110
Now Worth - £60,000

My budding Peter Schmeichel, made some great stops throughout the season. Ended up conceding the least goals in the league and he topped the pass completion list with 82% percent. Hoping to see some growth over the next few seasons.

RB - Jared Wilson - 22 - 42 apps, 1 goal, 2 ***., 2 MOM, 7.05 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £250
Now Worth - £16,000

The Ashley Cole of conference football. The man is an engine. Does not stop running. Loves getting forward, creates overlaps, gets back with plenty of time, stands people up, times his challenges beautifully. He's got it all! Plus the one goal he did score was better than Archie Gemmill in '78

RB - Graeme Murty - 36 - N/A
Transfer - Free/Wage - £60
Now Worth - £1,000

Only just signed this guy so he hasn't played yet. Taking a bit of a risk here, his physical stats are the same as someone who's paralysed, his technical stats are better than most lower league players but his mental stats are off the chain. If physical and technical matched his mental, this guy would be like Robert Pires. I'll let you know what happens.

LB - Ryan Connor - 19 - 35 (4) apps, 2 ***., 7.08 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £55
Now Worth - £30,000

I'll be honest, i'm not entirely sure why he's worth so much now. Had a solid season, but no moments of magic. His dribbling is abysmal so not much point in getting forward but he was good on the overlap when we were playing triangle football. Still young though, he has a whole career ahead of him.

LB - Danny Fitzsimons - 18 - N/A
Tranfer - Free/Wage - £30
Now Worth - £28,000

Only just signed this youngster on the back that he (supposedly) has the potential to be better than Ryan Connor. Still, just signed him and he's worth £28,000 so he must be doing something right.

CB - Leo Vidal - 26 - 47 (2) apps, 3 goals, 1 ***., 4 MOM, 7.20 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage £275
Now Worth - £16,000

Where would I be without him? He was my Atlas (Greek mythology - look it up). I'll start by saying, EVERYONE SIGN HIM NOW! Very, very, very rarely made a mistake; I can only think of one. He has a lot of pace for a centre back so would be great as a stopper but I played him as a regular CB. Timed all of his challenges perfectly which lead to him only getting one yellow and one red all season. Defends a corner well, could probably attack a corner well but I never tried. Just a fantastic player and I reckon he'll improve more over the coming seasons. I'm seriously considering making him captain.

CM - Kuami Agboh - 33 - 39 (2) apps, 7 goals, 10 ***., 7.05 avg. rat
Transfer - Free (From Stade Auxerre)/Wage - £130
Now Worth - £7,000

Played great as a defending centre mid. Did his job without much fuss. Won some key headers in the middle of the park. Good signing altogether. Just wondering how he'll do next season now he's getting old. Just to let you know, probably 6 out of those 7 goals were absolute screamers from 30 yards or more. The type of goal that you have to tell the neighbours about.

CM - Shane Williams - 18 - 45 (1) apps, 3 goals, 7 ***., 6.90 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £90
Now Worth - £35,000

Frustratingly consistent performer. Rating only ever goes up or down by .10. However, I played him as a defending centre mid so it could just be my tactics. Plays a very nice passing game whether it be short, quick balls or long balls out to the flanks, the kid's good. The 3 goals he scored were right at the end of the season and they were three of the best goals i've seen on here. 2 long range belters in the top corner and a 30 yard banana shot that looked like it was heading for the corner flag. They give me hope that he's about to hit his stride.

CM - Gareth Williams - 29 - 1 app, 6.80 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £140
Now Worth - £10,000

Another late signing, so not much to comment on really. His stats look like he should be playing mid-level, League 2 football so i'm taking a punt here. His pace is awful but his strength is okay so holding mid. Who knows.

AMR - Nathan Livings - 18 - 16 (17) apps, 4 goals, 8 ***., 1 MOM, 6.96 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £75
Now Worth - £35,000

Had a flying start to the season, hence all the starts but then faded away. For a youth player, he is definitely a talent. I'll be looking to bring this kid in more next season to see what he can produce. Watch this space.

AMR - Kadeem Harris - 17 - 29 (3) apps, 9 goals, 5 ***., 5 MOM, 7.13 avg. rat.
Transfer - Loan (From Wycombe)/Wage - N/A (I didn't pay anything)
Now Worth - £50,000

Signed him when Nathan Livings was started to level out. Played a few games and I thought "Thank God, I didn't pay for him". He proved me wrong though. As the season went on, he started finding the net now and again. Then, as the season was drawing to a close, he started tucking them away like they didn't have a keeper. Got into postion very well and reacted to crosses pretty quickly. For a short lad with no aerial ability, he won a few headers in the box (not that they were on target). Shooting from distance, at an awkward angle set him apart for me. If I had the money, i'd snap him up but i'm just going to have to settle for another season-long loan.

AML - Patrick Vaz - 32 - 28 (2) apps, 9 goals, 24 ***., 7 MOM, 7.80 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free (From USS Tamponnaise)/Wage - £120
Now Worth - £7,000

My outstandingly creative playmaker. He can run, cross, shoot, everything you want him to. He could put the ball on the head of a pin which makes him so effective. You might be wondering why he didn't get more starts. He broke his ankle in a game and was out for 4/5 months (I was almost in tears). He contributes so much to the team that he was an unbelievably huge loss. To his credit, spent nearly 5 months on the physio's table but was still able to top the table for assists and for average rating. Now that's a true player. Absolute must have for any team.

ST - Gifton Noel-Williams - 31 - 37 (7) apps, 42 goals, 11 ***., 13 MOM, 7.70 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £300
Now Worth - £12,000

The stats say it all. Just beasted the league. I'm not a huge fan of big, strong strikers. Normally, I go for the flashy, dancing round players type but this guy has changed me forever. People that know of him know he's got great stats to be a leading target man. I played him as a lone poacher who could roam and look at the results. Got off to a flying start, then for some reason when through a low point, kept resting him but it wasn't working, but he came back and was top scorer for the league, came second for average rating and got most MOM's. He can hit them from anywhere; little cheeky tap-ins or long range belters, the man's got tekkers. Especially effective at the corner, stick him on the far post, have the ball sent to him, sit back and enjoy a victory.

First post :). Hope it was useful.

I won't make as many transfers this season to save you from reading so much.

I have a pretty decent tactic, if anybody wants it, just send me a message.

Just finished my first season as Bromley.

Won the league which was extremely tight. Bishop's Stortford in 3rd with 79 points, Welling 2nd with 81 points and Bromley with 102 points |)

Reshaped the whole team with 12 signings and 1 loan.
I know wages are important in these leagues so i'll put it in.

GK - Liam O'Brien - 19 - 54 apps, 36 conc., 26 clean sheets, 6.89 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £110
Now Worth - £60,000

My budding Peter Schmeichel, made some great stops throughout the season. Ended up conceding the least goals in the league and he topped the pass completion list with 82% percent. Hoping to see some growth over the next few seasons.

RB - Jared Wilson - 22 - 42 apps, 1 goal, 2 ***., 2 MOM, 7.05 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £250
Now Worth - £16,000

The Ashley Cole of conference football. The man is an engine. Does not stop running. Loves getting forward, creates overlaps, gets back with plenty of time, stands people up, times his challenges beautifully. He's got it all! Plus the one goal he did score was better than Archie Gemmill in '78

RB - Graeme Murty - 36 - N/A
Transfer - Free/Wage - £60
Now Worth - £1,000

Only just signed this guy so he hasn't played yet. Taking a bit of a risk here, his physical stats are the same as someone who's paralysed, his technical stats are better than most lower league players but his mental stats are off the chain. If physical and technical matched his mental, this guy would be like Robert Pires. I'll let you know what happens.

LB - Ryan Connor - 19 - 35 (4) apps, 2 ***., 7.08 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £55
Now Worth - £30,000

I'll be honest, i'm not entirely sure why he's worth so much now. Had a solid season, but no moments of magic. His dribbling is abysmal so not much point in getting forward but he was good on the overlap when we were playing triangle football. Still young though, he has a whole career ahead of him.

LB - Danny Fitzsimons - 18 - N/A
Tranfer - Free/Wage - £30
Now Worth - £28,000

Only just signed this youngster on the back that he (supposedly) has the potential to be better than Ryan Connor. Still, just signed him and he's worth £28,000 so he must be doing something right.

CB - Leo Vidal - 26 - 47 (2) apps, 3 goals, 1 ***., 4 MOM, 7.20 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage £275
Now Worth - £16,000

Where would I be without him? He was my Atlas (Greek mythology - look it up). I'll start by saying, EVERYONE SIGN HIM NOW! Very, very, very rarely made a mistake; I can only think of one. He has a lot of pace for a centre back so would be great as a stopper but I played him as a regular CB. Timed all of his challenges perfectly which lead to him only getting one yellow and one red all season. Defends a corner well, could probably attack a corner well but I never tried. Just a fantastic player and I reckon he'll improve more over the coming seasons. I'm seriously considering making him captain.

CM - Kuami Agboh - 33 - 39 (2) apps, 7 goals, 10 ***., 7.05 avg. rat
Transfer - Free (From Stade Auxerre)/Wage - £130
Now Worth - £7,000

Played great as a defending centre mid. Did his job without much fuss. Won some key headers in the middle of the park. Good signing altogether. Just wondering how he'll do next season now he's getting old. Just to let you know, probably 6 out of those 7 goals were absolute screamers from 30 yards or more. The type of goal that you have to tell the neighbours about.

CM - Shane Williams - 18 - 45 (1) apps, 3 goals, 7 ***., 6.90 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £90
Now Worth - £35,000

Frustratingly consistent performer. Rating only ever goes up or down by .10. However, I played him as a defending centre mid so it could just be my tactics. Plays a very nice passing game whether it be short, quick balls or long balls out to the flanks, the kid's good. The 3 goals he scored were right at the end of the season and they were three of the best goals i've seen on here. 2 long range belters in the top corner and a 30 yard banana shot that looked like it was heading for the corner flag. They give me hope that he's about to hit his stride.

CM - Gareth Williams - 29 - 1 app, 6.80 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £140
Now Worth - £10,000

Another late signing, so not much to comment on really. His stats look like he should be playing mid-level, League 2 football so i'm taking a punt here. His pace is awful but his strength is okay so holding mid. Who knows.

AMR - Nathan Livings - 18 - 16 (17) apps, 4 goals, 8 ***., 1 MOM, 6.96 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £75
Now Worth - £35,000

Had a flying start to the season, hence all the starts but then faded away. For a youth player, he is definitely a talent. I'll be looking to bring this kid in more next season to see what he can produce. Watch this space.

AMR - Kadeem Harris - 17 - 29 (3) apps, 9 goals, 5 ***., 5 MOM, 7.13 avg. rat.
Transfer - Loan (From Wycombe)/Wage - N/A (I didn't pay anything)
Now Worth - £50,000

Signed him when Nathan Livings was started to level out. Played a few games and I thought "Thank God, I didn't pay for him". He proved me wrong though. As the season went on, he started finding the net now and again. Then, as the season was drawing to a close, he started tucking them away like they didn't have a keeper. Got into postion very well and reacted to crosses pretty quickly. For a short lad with no aerial ability, he won a few headers in the box (not that they were on target). Shooting from distance, at an awkward angle set him apart for me. If I had the money, i'd snap him up but i'm just going to have to settle for another season-long loan.

AML - Patrick Vaz - 32 - 28 (2) apps, 9 goals, 24 ***., 7 MOM, 7.80 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free (From USS Tamponnaise)/Wage - £120
Now Worth - £7,000

My outstandingly creative playmaker. He can run, cross, shoot, everything you want him to. He could put the ball on the head of a pin which makes him so effective. You might be wondering why he didn't get more starts. He broke his ankle in a game and was out for 4/5 months (I was almost in tears). He contributes so much to the team that he was an unbelievably huge loss. To his credit, spent nearly 5 months on the physio's table but was still able to top the table for assists and for average rating. Now that's a true player. Absolute must have for any team.

ST - Gifton Noel-Williams - 31 - 37 (7) apps, 42 goals, 11 ***., 13 MOM, 7.70 avg. rat.
Transfer - Free/Wage - £300
Now Worth - £12,000

The stats say it all. Just beasted the league. I'm not a huge fan of big, strong strikers. Normally, I go for the flashy, dancing round players type but this guy has changed me forever. People that know of him know he's got great stats to be a leading target man. I played him as a lone poacher who could roam and look at the results. Got off to a flying start, then for some reason when through a low point, kept resting him but it wasn't working, but he came back and was top scorer for the league, came second for average rating and got most MOM's. He can hit them from anywhere; little cheeky tap-ins or long range belters, the man's got tekkers. Especially effective at the corner, stick him on the far post, have the ball sent to him, sit back and enjoy a victory.

First post :). Hope it was useful.

I won't make as many transfers this season to save you from reading so much.

I have a pretty decent tactic, if anybody wants it, just send me a message.

some good signings and i like the stats and description. what tactic are you using with these guys?

Using a fluid 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1, however you want to look at it.

Flat backline, 3 CMs, AMR/L and ST

Nicholas Bignall on loan from Reading for BSP. Played as poacher scored 34 goals in all competitions. v. Pacey

I'm Wrexham atm, just started and I offered Andy Van Der Meyde and now hes my right midfielder. :)

Zeli Ismail on loan in January of the first season
Younghusband and Wesley Ngo Baheng do really well for free

Team: Guiseley
Year: 2010
Position: 2nd
Tactic: 4-4-2

need a CB and a CM

I was playing 4-3-3 with Léo Aro, Akwuegbu and Ngo Baheng. Terry Dixon was a backup, still a smarter choice than Akwuegbu because of his age. Terry got 38 matches, 16 goals, 8 assists and 7.17 average rating. Léo Aro + Ngo Baheng/Dixon would be good.
Im Crawley town just started signed phil younghusband, need another striker who wud u say is better signing oinly will be gettin one..
Febian Brandy
Akwuegbu
Ngo Baheng
Terry Dixon

???

try and get tom brighton on a free hes a 5 star for my bromley team

Notts County (league 1)
In 2nd Season
needs LB, RB and CF
Budget is small (10K) though could sell others if correct

For loans try Harvard Nordveit and Jay Emanualle-Thomas at Arsenal, I also have Kyle Walker from Spurs. All three are awesome in league 1 and I'v got them on season long deals and dont pay any wages :) BONUS!!!
i manage luton in bsp i signed havard nordveit for 5m and he accepted contract and he was ma 2nd top scorer im now in league 2

Team: Farnborough
Year: 2013
Position: New Season
Tactic: 4-4-2

Just been promoted to league 2 so need a few new players.

A good CB, RM/W and CF please.

Team: Rochdale
Year: 2011 (start of season )
Formation : 4-4-2
Position: GK, RB, CB, RM, LM, ST (mainly RB an GK)

Team: Rochdale
Year: 2011 (start of season )
Formation : 4-4-2
Position: GK, RB, CB, RM, LM, ST (mainly RB an GK)

GK Jesus Unzue/Sam Cowler if they are free
CB Yado Mambo, Amadi Holloway, Clive Delaney (if free)
RB ***** Minguel
LM Nathan Craig, david Scullion
RM Joseph Lapira(can also be a striker)
ST Connor Smith, Richard Peniket