Rotherham
Season 2 (leaague 1)
LB and would like a top centre midfielder if possible

Team: Cambridge United
Year: 2012/13 Season
Position: many
Tactic (Formation):4-5-1

I just got Cambridge promotion to league 2 and i want to strenghten the squad so that it won't be a relegation battle, I'm not very good at using the transfer market so i need help finding the players that would be good for the team.

I have many current players contracts running out so i need players right across the pitch really, although i do not need a keeper. All other positions are open to suggestion, i will compare the player(s) to my current players to see if its worth the change. Thanks.

I have got a few good players on loan for my Luton Town save. All loans though but cheap at the end of the season.

Jacob Walcott - Reading Reserves (Loan) plays best as inside forward AML.
Wilfried Zaha - Crystal Palace (Loan) plays best as poacher up front himself.
Tobe Obadeyi - Bolton Reserves (Loan) plays best as poacher up front himself.
Gavin Hoyte - Arsenal Reserves (Loan) plays best as right back.

I play a 4-5-1 with the AML and AMR and they were all extremely good. I recommend them for any BSP and above team.

Zaha scored 43 goals in first season, he had 26 by January.

get jose baxter from evrton on loan for nothing ---- dunno if he goes to blue square bet teams but he goes to npower league 2 teams

i got him for northampton and he scored 26 goals in the league and 32 overall he was brilliant, i got promoted, i was then one of his favoured clubs and he joined me on loan again, i got promoted again, and so i decided to buy him

which leagues do I need to load to get players such as leo aro etc

Grimsby

Team: grimsby
Year: 2010
Position: LB, CM, ST
Tactic (Formation): 442

Last edited:
Team: Q.P.R
Position: DL, DR, DMC, AML, ST
Tactic (Formation): 4-1-1-2-2

Team: Northwich Victoria
League: Blue square premier
Year:11.8. 2012
Position: 22nd
Looking for a LW and a CM have little wages less than a £120 a week on each and no money to spend

Team: Queen's Park
League: Scottish Div. 3
Year: 3.7.2010
Position: 2 CB's*
Tactic (Formation): 4-4-2

I have no wage budget or transfer budget, so preferably free players if possible.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

I need 2 CB's now, I've got a RM.

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
u got to sign febian brandy, just work on his composure and his a jem! he can create some many chances just can't finish ( too fast for his own good) i would suggest putting his per move at " likes to go around the keeper" since he has the right attitubes for it. also i would like to point out in my like 5 games he has got 3 people red carded :D all in defence! what a player! ( sorry for my spelling :p get over it )

For Blue Square levels - Oliver Nicholas, Charlie Tunnard, Matt Barnes. Doing great for me. Good wages too.

Team: Tamworth
Position: 15th
Formation: 4-4-2/4-5-1

Limited transfer and wage budget!

Anybody in League 1 or League 2, should try signing Giles Sunu on loan from Arsenal :)

Adrian Patulea, very neat Advanced Forward, and available for money around 10K. Very cheap, and very good :)

League: Blue Square prem
Year 2010
Striker and defence
4-4-2 or 4-5-1

League: Blue Square prem
Year 2010
Striker and defence
4-4-2 or 4-5-1
Liam Head on loan from Plymouth, for striker and Curtis Nelson on Loan from Plymouth U18's for CB.

Jake Kean as a goalie as well, buying him with Torquay, just pay for him in Monthly Installments, and he'll come for 2000 wages :)