Team: Torquey
Formation: 4-4-2
Date: 2nd August 2011
League: npower league 1

Have £23,000 to spend, but have very little to spend in terms of wages!!

Need:
Defense...all postition!
MCL

Johnny Godsmark is an incredibly pacy (18 acc/17 pace or something) midfielder/attacking midfielder who can play on the right or in the center.

Two Aussie MFs that tend to do pretty well, not sure if you need the A-League loaded is Ben Delicata (BSN/BSP) and Spase Dilevski (L1/L2)

Wrexham

Hello, I am in need of a few players to stay in league 2 after a lucky last game promotion chase in the bsp :0

Am in need of a left midfielder and anything else you guys can suggest, theres a screenie attached with my players in league 2 and we are currently playing a 4-4-2 11.3 brian clough formation :)

Thanks guys, any player suggestions after having a quick look at my screenie would be much appreciated :)

hello mates
first time that I am writing :p
listen I need some good transfers and players so I can qualify for the CL or EL with San Marino club Tre Fiori
I know that sound strange and impossible for all of you but it's nice haha
pls recommend someone nice, players of any positions !
:D

in my save i have san marinese teams open and a team called faetano is doing epic stuff, and their best player is called jackson beckham da silva

if you can find this guy or a guy named litteri, they can lead the club to glory

in my save i have san marinese teams open and a team called faetano is doing epic stuff, and their best player is called jackson beckham da silva

if you can find this guy or a guy named litteri, they can lead the club to glory

No I can't find it ! :S

Jason st juste , might not be on everyones game but hes on the newest patch , Quality left winger for about 20k :)

how do i find leo aro i cant find him anywhere im using 8.3 update if that helps?

team:Vauxhall motors (blue square north)
year: july 2011
position: cb & aml
tactic: 4-2-3-1

finished first season 1 point from playoff spot and now i need a better team to win the league. i've no cash to buy players!

Defenders

I'm not gonna read 13 pages so, forgive me if the ones I recommend are nothing new for you people.

If you want a good DC on loan, I recommend Grant Hanley. He's already too expensive to be bought at 300k, but I promise you it's worth signing him for a full season loan. He's gonna anchor your defense at the tender age of 20. He's tireless you can play him every game.

Regarding fullbacks I trully recommend you to buy Lee Brown, an excelent DR that it's worth every pound you'll spend on him. You'll be able to sign him for around 8k-11k.

As for DL try and sign Jon Meades (he can also play effectively as a ML), it's a good investment. You can signing for 0k, but with a future 16k after 30 games. So, if you're gunning for promotion on your 1st season you'll be able to only pay for him at the start of the following season if you keep his games in check.

Lee is also a bull, good for interceptions, tackles and almost never gets hurt or tires. Meades needs a rest here and there, which is benneficial since you're gonna limit his games to 30. Lee comes for a salary around 300 pounds or less. Meades is already making around 500 on his club, so it's a bit tricky. Add a wage increase after 5 games if your board sets the wage budget limit too low.

Now, the real pearl is the free transfer where you get Simon *** (also at a very cheap wage), a strong DC that at the age of 17 is gonna help Grant Hanley keep your defense solid. Before midseason he'll be a star and fan favorite.

Even though they're very young they play like experienced grown man on BSP or League 2. My scouts and asst. manager's report all set the as good/leading League 1 defenders.

So when you'll get to the Championship they can either be on your rotation or be sold for over 500k.

oi mates
I have question but I don't know where to ask so here I go
can someone help how can I tell the scout to search all over the world for a player in the position that I need ?

can someone answer on the private message pls ?

Last edited:
If you can get Febian Brandy do ! got him with luton town 24 goals in 14 games

I started a new season with Siracusa and I desperately need a couple of left backs !
Preferably free agents, or max. 80k value.

Thanks, PireasC.

I highly recommend Joshua Vermooten, his stats do change but he's a beast at the back.
Arassen Ragavan, he's 3k, i think you need French leagues loaded. Awesome CM.
Conor Meade, super fast, signed him in BSN with Boston, finished as top goalscorer.
Nadir Ciftci, free after 1st season got him in BSP got 20 goals in March.

With these players I am second in the BSP

Team: Sutton Utd
Season: 2nd
Division: BSP

Really looking for any position to improve the side, wanting to be straight out of this division and into the football league in one go!