Travelling across the Globe - A Journeyman Save

Wow, some really exciting high scoring matches, good start.

Can I ask, what leagues did you load? I am considering a story starting at Bidvest Wits and I am torn between loading Russia or Portugal.

Formia i think you should chose russia cus u had a great story on fm 10 and think you should do the same again and the leagues are as follows

View attachment 140941

Great story, been anticipating every next update. Will be starting my story once the new patch comes out. Hope u will follow.

Formia i think you should chose russia cus u had a great story on fm 10 and think you should do the same again and the leagues are as follows

View attachment 140941

Thanks, I think I will. And that is a lot of leagues, which should make for a really good story when it comes to moving clubs, with a lot of options.

Thanks Formia and good because the one of 2010 in my opinion was the best story their was. Truely stunning

great start. i really like the idea of travelling accros the world.

BLACK LEOPARDS PUSH FOR PROMOTION

November 2010

View attachment 141039

First Division Inland
Batau FC 1-4 Black Leopards
(Ramalatso Pen, Mponda, Ramulondi, Netshidzivhe)

A great way to start the month or my team. We started off well scoring from the spot but they drew level but we ran riot from then onwards. 1st and 2nd both dropped points so I was lucky to capitalize.

View attachment 141051

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 2-1 Jomo Cosmos
(Ramalatso PEN, Ramulondi)

I am absolutely thrilled with this victory as it was 1st versus 3rd. This result puts us only 3 points behind Jomo Cosmos who are top and only 1 point behind second.

View attachment 141052

First Division Inland
United FC 5-5 Black Leopards
(Mponda, OG, Nono Lubanzadio, OG, Obada)

I suppose I will take a point. We were 5-4 up late on but conceded. What a game to be honest as we lost points on 1st and 2nd. 10 Goals scored it just seems that we score loads but concede aswell.

View attachment 141056

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 1-0 Tuks
(Matsau)

3 More points for the team. We was predicted to win confortably but we only won 1-0 but it is still 3 points and we move closer to Jomo Cosmos who are 3 points clear of us at top.

View attachment 141053

League Table

View attachment 141055

BLACK LEOPARDS RALLY FOR PROMOTION CONTINUES

December 2010 Review

View attachment 141416

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 2-1 F.C.A.K
(Netshidzivhe, Ramulondi)

A good victory for my team as we drew even closer to 1st and 2nd now as we are really pushing on for promotion this season. Netshidzivhe goal was a belter and so was Ramulondi’s but they drew level a minute later but we held on for the point.

View attachment 141417

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 3-0 Dynamos
(November, Matsau, Mponda)

An absolute fantastic result against are biggest and closest rivals. To top it off they were top so we have gained a lot of points on Dynamos and now have a brilliant chance of promotion the way things are going. Unfortunately November was injured and will be out for up to 4 months so he will miss the rest of the season.

View attachment 141418

League Table

View attachment 141419

SHORT MONTH...BLACK LEOPARDS MOVE TOP

January 2011 Review

View attachment 141500

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 3-1 Batau FC
(Matsau x2, Mponda)

Another good quality team performance from the lads and 1st dropped points so now we are top of the league and joint on points with 2nd. I am delighted with this achievement and hope we can stay here.

View attachment 141498

First Division Inland
Witbank Spurs 0-1 Black Leopards
(Bulu)

Should have won this game by more than a goal but we still won the game 1 nil. Early on Ramulondi and N’gambi had to go off injured after only 11 mins so that was a big blow but we stay top.

View attachment 141499

Player of the Month

View attachment 141501

League Table

TOP OF THE LEAGUE

View attachment 141502

Feedback anyone? good or bad? Need ideas on how to improve the story, Layout etc?

BLACK LEOPARDS DREW SENEGALESE OUTFIT IN ACL

View attachment 141537

Today the draw for the African Champions League Preliminary Round took place. South African first division outfit and been drawn against the Champions of Senegal ASC Saloum. The first leg will take place on the 5th of February at Black Leopards. Black Leopards have surpassed expectations this year as they are currently top of their league even know they was predicted for a mid table finish.

NEW KITS UNVEILED AT BLACK LEOPARDS​

View attachment 141540 View attachment 141539 View attachment 141541

Today Toyota and Black Leopards have announced 3 new kits that will be used respectively in the league and the ACL. These kits are wonderfully designed announced Duckett and he is said to be delighted and cant wait to see his team run out against ASC Saloum wearing these kits​

Good luck mate. You should get promotion and liking the kits. Dont rush people in to following, they will eventuallly follow and comment again im sure. Take your time as the updates are coming in quite quick and people are not on all the time to look at them. GOOD LUCK :)

Cheers for the advice RascaL your name doesn't reflect in the nice comments