Travelling across the Globe - A Journeyman Save

THE MONTH OF DREAMS FOR THE LEOPARDS

May 2011 Review

View attachment 142087

First Division Inland
Black Leopard 2-0 F.C.A.K
(Matsau, November)

Oh my god i simply cannot believe it! We are champions!! At the start of the season we was predicted to be up their but nobody thought we would win the league. However i have to now turn to the champions league and getting promoted through the play-offs and try to put the title to the back of my mind.

View attachment 142091

African Champions League Round 2 2nd Leg
Canon 2-1 Black Leopards
(Matsau)

We qualify to the group stage of this tournament after a good result away from home against a very good outfit from Cameroon. Matsau scored early on meaning that Canon need 5 goals to qualify but we held on.

View attachment 142095

First Division Promotion Play-Off Leg 1
Thanda Royal Zulu 4-2 Black Leopards
(Ramulondi, Matsau)

I would have been delighted with this result as it was 3-2 until they scored in the 93rd min so this leaves me with it all to do it the second leg in 4 days time.

View attachment 142098

First Division Promotion Play-Off Leg 2
Black Leopards 2-2 Thanda Royal Zulu
(Matsau, Tshabala)

I am disappointed with the result as we really had a chance of playing in the premier league next year but now we have to win the play-off’s now to get promoted so hopefully its our year.

View attachment 142094

Play-Offs Semi Final Leg 1
Jomo Cosmos 2-1 Black Leopards
(Mponda)

I am very disappointed with this result even know we got an away goal because we took the lead early on but threw it away in the second half.

View attachment 142097

Play-Offs Semi Final Leg 2
Black Leopards 4-1 Jomos Cosmos
(Netshidzivhe, Matsau, Ramulondi, N’gambi)

A fantastic achievement for the lads as we progress to the play off final for a chance to get promoted to the premier division. Cosmos had a player sent off and we capitalized and won the game 4-1.

View attachment 142093

Play-Off Final Leg 1
FS Star 5-7 Black Leopards
(Netshidzivhe, Matsau x3, Ramulondi x3)

Oh my god! What a fantastic final. I don’t know how i scored 7 but i don’t know how i conceded 5. We know now all we have to do is beat them or draw and we are in the Premier League. I cannot believe it.

View attachment 142096

Play-Off Final Leg 2
Black Leopards 1-3 FS Stars
(Netshidzivhe)

I cant believe what i am seeing. We are promoted to the Premier division on Away goals. On aggregate it has to be the best play-off final ever as it was 8-8 on aggregate. Netshidzivhe scored a boomer but they thought back but we held on and are promoted.

View attachment 142092

View attachment 142089

End of Season Review

First Division Inland – 1st
Promotion Final – Runner Up
Play-Offs – Winners
South African FA Cup – 2n Round
First Division Cup – 1st Round
African Confederations Cup – 3rd in Group Stage
African Champions League – Currently Group Stage
Super Eight Cup – Quarter Final

Top Goalscorer – Daniel Matsau (34 Years old) 43 goals in 56 games

View attachment 142102

Best Player – Peter Mponda CB (54 Games 19 Goals) (Average Rating 7.50
View attachment 142101

Give them time mate. everyone is not on 24 7. You've got more people following than me. stop moaning. :)

Ha cheers mate Want to go Wilsons tonight? (Shall i meet u at bus stop??)

Well done on promotion, and you have had some really exciting matches this season by the looks of it. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do in the top division.

Keep it up!

Thanks formia inspired by ur fm 201 story if im honest :)

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

2010* sorry :L

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:38 PM ----------

Next update tommorow nite. Doing pre-season currently and anybody got a constructive critism or any feedback??

Congrats on promotion, sounds an all goal action season!! What are the plans next?

Stay for another season and try to stay up. Then Leave probs :/

Alright mate, just wondering if you would want to do a joint story like now or after this story gets old ?

I dont know mate cus your always at school and play footy so if i was going to do it thats the only save i would do but ur never available

Last edited:
What formation are you playing? I ask as your centreback, Mponda, scored a nice amount - mine have never got that many :(

Just started a new 11.3 game with African Warriors - your tormentors in the cup :)