Travelling across the Globe - A Journeyman Save

MIXED MONTH FOR THE BLACK LEOPARDS

February 2011 Review

View attachment 141688

African Champions League Preliminary Round

View attachment 141689

Black Leopards 4-1 ASC Saloum
(Matsau x2, Rabonda, Kondowe)

What a fantastic result for the lads in the ACL. In a closely thought game it was predicted to be a draw maybe a win for either side. We truly brilliant but i am highly disappointed due to conceding a 92 minute away goal. Hopefully we will qualify but that away goal has left a little bit of doubt in the side.

View attachment 141691

South African FA Cup 1st Round
Black Leopards 2-1 United FC
(Matsau, Mponda)

This is the 7th victory on the bounce for my boys now as we never looked like losing if i was being honest. Mponda scored again for a CB and Matsau continued his red hot scoring form for the season by netting again as we progress to the 2nd round.

View attachment 141692

First Division Inland

Jomo Cosmos 4-1 Black Leopards
(Masango)

I am extremely angry at the performance from the lads as we lost are first game in ages. However it was our first league game since the start of January so i shouldn’t complain as we lose to 1st and drop down to 3rd.

View attachment 141694

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 6-3 United FC
(Ramulondi x2, Netshidzivhe x2, Mulaidzi)

We have bounced back with a good win at home as we put 6 in the United FC net. However i am concerned with conceding 3 goals but we will take the 3 points as Jomo Cosmos and Dynamos now have pressure to win their game.

View attachment 141693

African Champions League Preliminary Round

View attachment 141689

ASC Saloum 1(2)-(5)1 Black Leopards
(Matsau)

A brilliant result for the team as we progress to the African champions’ league group stage. We went 1 nil up but ASC Saloum scored an equaliser late on but due to the fantastic result in the first leg we qualify.

View attachment 141690

League Table

View attachment 141695

Player of the Month

WALTER RAMULONDI

View attachment 141701

I am really enjoying this story and I can't wait to see where this story takes you.

nice work mate, you could still get promotion should results go your way then you can finish top :)

Thanks for the comments guys thought no1 was following csus no1 has commeted for like 2 days

Good story bro, will follow from time to time ;) You have so many leagues loaded - I load like seven and already my computer ratings like one star :S
Check out my story too please, it's a different style to yours

Thanks for the comments guys thought no1 was following csus no1 has commeted for like 2 days

It looks like there is only you following mine but hopefully when I get a bit further more people will start following and commenting.

BAD START GOOD FINISH

March 2011 Review

View attachment 141770

First Division Inland
Tuks 4-6 Black Leopards
(Ramulondi x5, Matsau)

Another 3 points i know but i am still very concerned with the amount of goals we concede in the process. However 6 goals away is very impressive and Walter Ramulondi was world class as he netted 5 goals and 2nd dropped points so we move up in the table.

View attachment 141774

South African FA Cup
Ikapa Sporting 2-0 Black Leopards

Oh my god! This has to be by far the worst performance i have seen my team play all season. We lost to a team that is currently playing Non-League football but give credit to them they played well unlike us who played an absolutely terrible 90 minutes of football.

View attachment 141775

First Division Inland
F.C.A.K 3-3 Black Leopards
(Matsau, Ramulondi x2)

Again i am disappointed with this result as we should really be winning these types of games but fortunately for me Jomo Cosmos dropped points at the top so this draw doesn’t have a major effect on the table.

View attachment 141776

First Division Inland

Dynamos 4-3 Black Leopards
(Obada, Matsau x2)

For **** sake. I was 2-0 goals up to the good against 3rd and my fiercest rivals and in the second half their striker scores 4 goals in the space of 14 minutes and i lose the game 4-3. My poor form continues.

View attachment 141777

African Champions League Round 1 1st Leg

View attachment 141771

Black Leopards 2-0 Raja Casablanca
(Ramulondi, Matsau)
(Ramulondi Sent Off 91st min)

An absolutely fantastic result. Many fans, pundits and the media predicted my team to get nailed but we proved everyone wrong by winning the 1st leg 2-0. However Ramulondi got sent off in the 91st min for a second bookable offence to my displeasure.

View attachment 141778

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 5-1 Witbank Spurs
(Matsau x2, November, Ramulondi x2)

A good way to end the month for the team as we stick 5 past Spurs. 34 Year old striker takes his goal tally to over 35 for the season and Ramulondi takes his to over 25.

View attachment 141779

League Table

View attachment 141780

Player of the month

WALTER RAMULONDI - 10 GOALS IN 6 GAMES

View attachment 141781

Another good update. Lets hope top of the league lose there game in hand so you still have a good chance of winning the league.

BLACK LEOPARDS TROOPS RALLY TITLE BID

April 2011 Review

View attachment 141867

African Champions League Round 1 2nd Leg

View attachment 141868

Raja Casablanca 4(4)-(4)2 Black Leopards
(Matsau x2)

Oh my god! Can my team get any luckier to be fair? We were 1-1 so they needed goals to qualify and scored 2 then Ramalatso gave them a pen in the 89th minute and they scored so i was going out. However from Kick off we attacked and Matsau scored a brilliant goal.

View attachment 141873

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 2-1 Jomo Cosmos
(Mponda x2)

What a fantastic result against top so this reduces their lead to 3 points. We took the lead from a header with Mponda but they drew level 2 mins later but in the 89th minute Mponda rose and scored another header to give us the 3 points.

View attachment 141874

First Division Inland
Batau FC 1-3 Black Leopards
(Obada x2, Matsau)

Another convincing victory for my team as we push for the title and try to put as much pressure on the Jomo Cosmos as much as we possibly can so this victory gives us the incentive to win are remaining games and hope Jomo Cosmos drops points.

View attachment 141880

First Division Inland
United FC 1-4 Black Leopards
(Bulu x2, Rabonda, Mponda)

Another good win and a fantastic comeback from my squad. We went 1-0 down early on from a penalty and Ramulondi had to go off injured at half time so Bulu had to come on and scored 2 goals inside 4 mins and we pushed on from there and won the game.

View attachment 141875

African Champions League Round 2 1st Leg

View attachment 141868

Black Leopards 3-0 Canon
(Matsau, Ramulondi, Mponda)

What an absolutely proud moment for me and the supporters of this club. We have just beaten Canon 3-0 in the Champions League and now have an absolutely fantastic chance of qualifying to the next stage.

View attachment 141876

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 7-3 Tuks
(November x3, Ramulondi x3, Netshidzivhe)

A brilliant result in the second last game and we go into the last game either 1st or second. Are we top of the table?. November was brilliant today bagging a hattrick at the most important game.

View attachment 141882

LAST GAME SPECIAL UPDATE SOON

View attachment 141963

I had crash dumps and i had come second so if you dont mind i will continue story from last save or do you want me to stop doing the story?

Argh crash dumps does my head in! :mad: its your choice bud :) take it from the last save if you wish, but if you feel a new story would be better then do so, i got some ideas for you if u wanna start a fresh so pm me if u need :)

Cheers i will continue for now and can you pm me ur ideas plz??

Um probs in 30 mins. Im in the play-off Final won the first leg 7-5 :L