TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
My season with Dulwich Hamlet,media prediction 24th,just been offered and taken the MK Dons job who are near the bottom of league 1, won my first game 3-1
Please note league table and Dartford result is a game after i left Dulwich which they lost 3-0.
This again is IV with sicillian defence and TFF oi...lower league get tall defenders is my top tip
View attachment 141014View attachment 141013View attachment 141012

Wheelchair :D :D
Yeah buddy :D This save replicates Arsenal to the fullest,Oz is out,Gabriel,Theo also,Wilsh also got injured several times,only difference from Arsenal irl is cause we compete for more silverware than Arsenal team does in real life.Shame about defeat to the chickens,FM engine had to play their role in that defeat,with noneexisting penalty at 80minute >>

View attachment 140825
Yup its just too easy :D
Now i remember why did i stop using it,its just too dominant :)
Gonna finish season tommorow,cant hold my eyes together for these 6-10 games depends how we do in Ucl and FA :D

Last edited:
Great results, will give it a try with my Rangers team tonight :-)
==> I never played with OI's, once i plug them on the OI screen in tactics, shouldn't they automatically apply as OI during games?

Thanks again, for really good tactical job!! :)

Actually the OIs set on tactics screen are not visible on match screen, but are in place.

Back