TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
I just recently started playing FM16 again. First I gave TTFs Unleashed a go. Its very strong in defence but I didnt score enough goals. Now I play with Puskas IV with Braga. I'm scoring goals but also had a few problems with conceding goals. I played 2-2 at home three times in a row and then 3-3 away. So I decided to use TTFs OI which I believe gave the tactic a lift. A bit stronger in defence and in attack its just good football to watch! At the moment I'm chasing the top. Hopefully I can reach Champions League at least ;-)

Totally forgot to say that I also use TFF's OI.

I conceded 61 goals in 50 games. Only 17 cleensheets. Any tips? Buy better defenders? I do think they are allright :-)

I use TTFs OI
----------------------------
Think I'll try the tweak from post #297 - he seemed to have the same problem

Last edited:
I conceded 61 goals in 50 games. Only 17 cleensheets. Any tips? Buy better defenders? I do think they are allright :-)

I use TTFs OI
----------------------------
Think I'll try the tweak from post #297 - he seemed to have the same problem

Tall defenders with good jumping and heading really helps as most goals i concede are balls over the top.
The Sicilian defensive tweak works really well too

Last edited:
I will be testing Puskas V, where all the experiences of the past ~month will be included. But only after I am done with my current 4-3-3.

I will start a new save where I will play with Sp. Covilhã from the Portuguese Second League, but i'm in doubt if use II.1 or IV, what you think it's better zyndar? (H)

I will start a new save where I will play with Sp. Covilhã from the Portuguese Second League, but i'm in doubt if use II.1 or IV, what you think it's better zyndar? (H)

I am playing with Trofense and got back-to-back promotions from portuguese third league using Puskas IV in the second year, but without OIs, that's why I added this advice to the OP. So I suggest Puskas IV. Just to mention that some of the players here are using it with TFF's OIs.

I have tried a lot of good tactics but for me version II.1 is amazing, absolute the best.
Tried it with Ajax, Celta and now Sampdoria.

I conceded lots of goals in season one. Now I switched to the tactic from post #297 which has some tweaks

I'm Braga. 3-0 away in first match against Guimaraes and now 3-0 home against Leverkusen. They did not have a shot at goal :-) 17 cleensheets in 50 games last season. Now 2 out 2 cleensheets

I conceded lots of goals in season one. Now I switched to the tactic from post #297 which has some tweaks

I'm Braga. 3-0 away in first match against Guimaraes and now 3-0 home against Leverkusen. They did not have a shot at goal :-) 17 cleensheets in 50 games last season. Now 2 out 2 cleensheets
Awesome stuff mate that's the tweak I uploaded :)

Awesome stuff mate that's the tweak I uploaded :)
I'm doing great. 9wins and 2 draws. 9 cleensheets in those 11 matches

One slight problem is that my frontman isnt scoring that many goals. The people around does which is okay. How is your front man doing champ? And what kind do you prefer? I'm using Hassan. Tall and strong. He did great in season 1

He has 6.75 in average rating which is "worst" .. Everybody else is at least 7.30
-------------------------------------------------------------
My striker works better as DLF than CF :) Now tested that for some 10-12 matches
-------------------------------------------------------------

To calpin: I use TTFs OI - think johnnyharb does too. I have my rightfooted leftwing taking cornes in right side. And my leftfooted rightwing taking corners in the left side. So the ball is curling away from goal. Just like in #1

Last edited:
Back