TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
i have to say that it worked fine,how did you thought of that?

Last edited:
People moaning about Striker scoring - my tweak was posted on #297

my striker just won Top scorer in Prem, top scorer in Champions league.

People moaning about Striker scoring - my tweak was posted on #297

my striker just won Top scorer in Prem, top scorer in Champions league.

It's not moaning,it's seeking alternative suggestions

Seems to me that Puskas II works better with low-league underdogs (played with Truro City) than Puskas IV.
I tried to play the second season using mostly 17-18 year players, trying to help them to be noticed by bigger clubs and sell them (usually there can be a big deals if the playes is so young). With Puskas II stayed in the league in the 2nd season and even got in higher league after 3rd season.
Using same player picking policy with Puskas IV in the 2nd season was staying in the bottom of the league from the start till got fired in the middle of the season. Conceded too many goals. Mostly after one on ones.

Zyndar , I'm playing an online season with Everton and my team is not playing anything. I'm using the tactic Hydra v2 , but I'm thinking of changing tactical scheme to another of his tactics.What tactics do you recommend me ? And what training I use to become familiar tactic fast? I'm in the seventh round of premier league. Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Zyndar , I'm playing an online season with Everton and my team is not playing anything. I'm using the tactic Hydra v2 , but I'm thinking of changing tactical scheme to another of his tactics.What tactics do you recommend me ? And what training I use to become familiar tactic fast? I'm in the seventh round of premier league. Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Read first page bro..All is written there :)

Hi,

If Hydra V2 is not working well for you than maybe try Puskas IV or Warlock, these are my current best tactics. Training is always described in the OP of my tactics. (and always the same btw)

Did you use OI mate?

Sorry about the late reply, life gets in the way of leading Rangers to glory sometimes. I haven't been using OI's no. The only changes I made was to remove 'close down less' PI from the Central Defenders.
As for those who are finding their strikers aren't scoring I haven't had any problems with DLF, my rotating forwards have 38 goals in 39 and 28 goals in 20. Get the players to fit the tactic folks.

My first full season using Pukas.I started with I.II up until the Bath game i lost 3-1 and changed to IV from then on as my striker was playing awful and despite picking up results looked a bit dodgy.
Low lights the last 3 matches i got spanked,clinched promotion away at Wealdstone and actually turned the game of in anger against Maiadenhead as i was losing 7-1 with best team out, ended up losing it 3-0 when loaded it again once id calmed down and told my self its only a game!!
View attachment 143167View attachment 143166View attachment 143165

I used TFF OI and Siccilian defence tweak

Well with the season ending in Champions League glory with Rangers I took Scotland into the European Championships over the summer.

After a comfortable time in the Group stage, despite an epic 4-4 draw with Switzerland, we stood at 18 games unbeaten. In the 2nd round we drew England! They themselves hadn't lost for 35 games and are current World Champions, also we hadn't beaten them in 6 attempts.
View attachment 143168

Today was the day though, our finest moment at the tournament.
View attachment 143164

It took extra time and penalties to see of Serbia in the QF despite our domination of the match and so my best players were too tired during the last half hour of the Semi with France :(
View attachment 143163View attachment 143162View attachment 143161

A great performance all round from the guys, lack of strength in depth cost us I think. Time to drop the guys in their 30's and rebuild. So my long wait for glory with Scotland since a World Cup win in Champ Man 00/01 goes on!

My first full season using Pukas.I started with I.II up until the Bath game i lost 3-1 and changed to IV from then on as my striker was playing awful and despite picking up results looked a bit dodgy.
Low lights the last 3 matches i got spanked,clinched promotion away at Wealdstone and actually turned the game of in anger against Maiadenhead as i was losing 7-1 with best team out, ended up losing it 3-0 when loaded it again once id calmed down and told my self its only a game!!
View attachment 1061141View attachment 1061142View attachment 1061143

I used TFF OI and Siccilian defence tweak

Clear promotion mate, gratz! What was the media prediction?

Well with the season ending in Champions League glory with Rangers I took Scotland into the European Championships over the summer.

After a comfortable time in the Group stage, despite an epic 4-4 draw with Switzerland, we stood at 18 games unbeaten. In the 2nd round we drew England! They themselves hadn't lost for 35 games and are current World Champions, also we hadn't beaten them in 6 attempts.
View attachment 1061140

Today was the day though, our finest moment at the tournament.
View attachment 1061144

It took extra time and penalties to see of Serbia in the QF despite our domination of the match and so my best players were too tired during the last half hour of the Semi with France :(
View attachment 1061145View attachment 1061146View attachment 1061147

A great performance all round from the guys, lack of strength in depth cost us I think. Time to drop the guys in their 30's and rebuild. So my long wait for glory with Scotland since a World Cup win in Champ Man 00/01 goes on!

It is still a great run with Scotland, hopefully you have some great regens waiting to be top players and leading Scotland to World Cup glory!

Mid table, i got promotion the year before from Isthmian League.
I mucked up pre season as i was watching a game on TV and didn't realise it had started.
Alot of the losses can be justified Charlton were top of league 1 and way better than me as were Tranmere who were top of the Vanarama.
Gosport were 2nd when i played them and the loss to Dartford came 2 days after a match so had a pretty weak team out.
Maidenhead,Bath and the last 3 horrors there were no excuses.
The problem with semi pro is you only train Tuesdays and Thursdays so takes a long time for a tactic to become fluid, and you get a large turnover of players as mostly only on 1 year contracts or non contract.
Started the new season last night lost first 2 2-1 and have won the next 3...will keep you posted
Media prediction is Rock Bottom!!!

Last edited:
I just recently started playing FM16 again. First I gave TTFs Unleashed a go. Its very strong in defence but I didnt score enough goals. Now I play with Puskas IV with Braga. I'm scoring goals but also had a few problems with conceding goals. I played 2-2 at home three times in a row and then 3-3 away. So I decided to use TTFs OI which I believe gave the tactic a lift. A bit stronger in defence and in attack its just good football to watch! At the moment I'm chasing the top. Hopefully I can reach Champions League at least ;-)

Back