TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 494K
Actually you are right,i had glitch in game last night,it deleted wholle Oi's from Oi's tab and it didnt show as well to Cech retired,he was actually still in team,then i removed him from the first team,and he disappeared xD.
Plus i have signed tons of new players and they needed time to link,but now its working good as it used to :)
Meanwhille won World Club championship,Semis of COC,atm at first stage of Ucl as well :D
And in league having Deja-vu,no single game lost since i did set Oi's
View attachment 140336

Last edited:
This game is full of ****. The tactic is working everywhere in the pitch, but I can't score. There were games where I shot more than 30 times to score 1 or 2 goals.

Last edited:
This game is full of ****. The tactic is working everywhere in the pitch, but I can't score. There were games where I shot more than 30 times to score 1 or 2 goals.

Mate, you registered yesterday to say you are struggling with my different tactics. Okay, The haka seems to be pretty unfamous, but this one has proven really good. Are you sure your struggle is really due to the tactic or your playing experience/ability?

Tzahy: That are som good points :)
I am looking forward to see if your points are true, in NeXT season :)

I'm trying to quote you, Zyndar, but my post is being denied. I don't know how my experience or abilty would have an influence, since I don't make any changes myself. Maybe it's the players I use? I try using the best. It's true I'm new at this game, but I don't know how that can be a problem in this case.

Could someone please upload screenshots of the player instructions? I'm playing FMT so unfortunately I can't download it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Puskas IV has brought me so much success that I think I'll stick with it in this save. Despite countless bad injuries to key players my third full season using this tactic was very successful. Having won the Europa League and then Champions League the previous two years I was hoping to do it again, sadly we suffered a 3-3 away goals defeat to Monaco in the QF of the Champions League due to four suspensions and three injuries. However we still won a Quintuple!

View attachment 140028View attachment 140027

League Table, Fixtures and Player Stats.

View attachment 140026View attachment 140025View attachment 140024View attachment 140023View attachment 140022

My record after 10 years at Rangers.

View attachment 140021

Once again, best tactic this year in my humble opinion.

Puskas IV has brought me so much success that I think I'll stick with it in this save. Despite countless bad injuries to key players my third full season using this tactic was very successful. Having won the Europa League and then Champions League the previous two years I was hoping to do it again, sadly we suffered a 3-3 away goals defeat to Monaco in the QF of the Champions League due to four suspensions and three injuries. However we still won a Quintuple!

View attachment 1064702View attachment 1064703

League Table, Fixtures and Player Stats.

View attachment 1064704View attachment 1064705View attachment 1064706View attachment 1064707View attachment 1064708

My record after 10 years at Rangers.

View attachment 1064709

Once again, best tactic this year in my humble opinion.

Congrats StewG...u using OI's with IV??

Never tought ill say this but ive regained love for game in zyndar tactics,with bunch of throphies i won my hunger for them is finally satisfied,i would like to thank you zyndar,this is game over for me,at least for this year.
See ya in 17! <3 :D

Never tought ill say this but ive regained love for game in zyndar tactics,with bunch of throphies i won my hunger for them is finally satisfied,i would like to thank you zyndar,this is game over for me,at least for this year.
See ya in 17! <3 :D

I am satisfied that you are satisfied :) 4 months and FM17 is here :P

Insightful...

If only you knew how many times I had to rewrite a paragraph explaining why I felt this to be true only to see post denied, V5 has picked up now using TFF OI but I still prefer V4 as its better defensively.

Back