Also Zyndar, I have a question of my own.

Sometimes there's games that I can't just win and it's usually with lesser teams (like teams placed at 10-15). Once I had a game against Ingolstadt at home that I coudln't win (I even saved and reloaded 5 times just to double check) and on all of them couldnt win any of them even losing 2 times.

Does this happen to someone else? Is this the infamous quirk that you have to change the tactic every once in a while even if its only for one game? Any explanation on this?

Against lesser teams player 1 tick wider. It was reported earlier I think.

Sorry didn't understand the first sentence.

But this doesn't happen against all the weaker teams. Just against one which seems is picked at random every season

Sorry didn't understand the first sentence.

But this doesn't happen against all the weaker teams. Just against one which seems is picked at random every season

If you see bad match stats after the 1st half, play on fairly wide.

Which should i use?
I have big team, it's a match online, is it a killer tactic?

When facing a team won by premier league, Uefa Europe League , Capital One Cup.. in The Final ( FA Cup ) Then you are dead!!
i faced Man Utd after all this Trophies and got injured in first minutes with a red card for the same player who replaced the injured .. i thought i have lost no way to win over this Typhoon .

at the end i won 3-0 with a clean sheet OMG!! i can't believe that till now .. it's amazing end of the season <3
btw it's first season with Newcastle at Championship!
View attachment 128624View attachment 128623

Last edited:
14285747_1274521842581005_83797147_o.png

Melhor tactica de todas!

hey can someone share his own transfers at 1 and 2. season also with arsenal or manu ,, and can someone share his squad with tactic 2.1

II.1 and VI are both great for instant result.

I had a fine MK Dons career back in FM15, so I am very interested in the outcome ;)

I had a fine MK Dons career back in FM15, so I am very interested in the outcome ;)[/QUOTE]

Background: Season 2015/16 - Championship predicted 24th. Finished 5th. Promoted through Play Offs. Primary Tactic used: Mr Langvatn's 4-4-2 Deep Sicilian Defence v5

Season 2016/2017 - PL predicted 20th. Finished 13th. Lost first 5 games using Mr Langvatn's 4-4-2 Deep Sicilian Defence v5. Then switched to Obsidian with great success. Unable to beat any big 6 teams, but survival was made sure with a comfortable six games to go.

Season 2017/2018 - PL predicted 17th. Lying in 17th place after 7 games. Switched to Puskas VI and have now lost only one game (to league leaders Man City) and at Christmas I am sitting in 10th. First XI: Ospina; Spence, Bailly, Cathcart, Davies; Gibson, Lewis; Babel, Wilshere, Grealish; Dembele.

Will update at season end.

Puskas II.1 still the best tactic for an underdog team, getting incredible results.

BTW: I find the tactic works better in lower leagues if you set the mentality to Attacking and match training to defesnsive positioning.

Try to teach your AM the ppm ¨shoot with power¨ and change his instructions to ¨shoot more often¨, and you will see a lot of goals.

You can see my post #85 in page 9.

Last edited: