Hello Guys,

just to inform you Puskas VII test is coming to an end shortly. After 22 rounds with Crystal Palace we are leading the league by 11 points, but to be honest the other teams are not doing that great. No OIs used and AMC is taking the corners. The teamplay is not cross dependent, many goals are coming from through balls. Hopefully I can finish the test season today evening and update the OP accordingly. Feel free to use it until then ;)

View attachment 128371

Hello Guys,

just to inform you Puskas VII test is coming to an end shortly. After 22 rounds with Crystal Palace we are leading the league by 11 points, but to be honest the other teams are not doing that great. No OIs used and AMC is taking the corners. The teamplay is not cross dependent, many goals are coming from through balls. Hopefully I can finish the test season today evening and update the OP accordingly. Feel free to use it until then ;)

View attachment 1077380

will give this a go now. As VI has not quite been firing. Great on possession and half chances, but precious few CCC's...

Hello Guys,

View attachment 1077380

absolutely scintillating football to watch. Great goals - not just converted crosses!

Hello Guys,

View attachment 1077380

Finally a new IF version! First 5 league games with Puskas 7, 4 wins 1 draws, 13 scored only 4 conceded with Sassuolo.

Been using VI, having great success so far. But i seem to concede a lot of goals from deep crosses.
Seems to be the only way teams score against me!

Puskas V with Liverpool. Even for them this is pretty good :) Only lost last game (0-1 against WBA) because I had to field a completely alternative lineup as I had FA Cup 3 days later and then the Europa final 3 days after that. Signings were Luan (First Team) and Klaassen (Rotation) in January. Can broke his leg 3 games into the new season and was out for the best part of the season and add to that the injuries you start with and it was quite light in midfield for a while.

Other losses were:

0-1 Leicester Away
0-2 West Ham Away
1-2 Newcastle Away
2-3 Lyon (Europa Qtr Final) Away

Highlights were:

8-1 (!) Napoli Away
4-2 Arsenal Away
5-0 Leicester Home
3-1 Man City Home
4-0 Chelsea Home

I'm going to see if it can match what Zyndar is doing now with Palace (H)

Puskas V with Liverpool. Even for them this is pretty good :) Only lost last game (0-1 against WBA) because I had to field a completely alternative lineup as I had FA Cup 3 days later and then the Europa final 3 days after that. Signings were Luan (First Team) and Klaassen (Rotation) in January. Can broke his leg 3 games into the new season and was out for the best part of the season and add to that the injuries you start with and it was quite light in midfield for a while.

Other losses were:

0-1 Leicester Away
0-2 West Ham Away
1-2 Newcastle Away

Highlights were:

8-1 (!) Napoli Away
4-2 Arsenal Away
5-0 Leicester Home
3-1 Man City Home
4-0 Chelsea Home

When you ran into these kind of problems of having to play 2-3 games in a week.
Best solution is
70% and less fit players 3 days rest
80% and less fit players 2 days rest
85% and more... 1 day rest

It let you play with your main team and most of the time they come back to 90+ level.

When you ran into these kind of problems of having to play 2-3 games in a week.
Best solution is
70% and less fit players 3 days rest
80% and less fit players 2 days rest
85% and more... 1 day rest

It let you play with your main team and most of the time they come back to 90+ level.

Only issues with that is that it hampers player development because they're not training. I'm big on developing players and even after 3 months I'd dumped the 30% match prep training and only played with 10% so I could focus more on their individual training. It wasn't a real issue, I'd won the league already so blooding some players wasn't a big deal.

Other losses were:

0-1 Leicester Away
0-2 West Ham Away
1-2 Newcastle Away

Highlights were:

8-1 (!) Napoli Away
4-2 Arsenal Away
5-0 Leicester Home
3-1 Man City Home
4-0 Chelsea Home

How many goals from your striker?

Only issues with that is that it hampers player development because they're not training. I'm big on developing players and even after 3 months I'd dumped the 30% match prep training and only played with 10% so I could focus more on their individual training. It wasn't a real issue, I'd won the league already so blooding some players wasn't a big deal.
I go through the same problem but everything this fixtures congestion happens 1 or two times per season, so giving players 3+3 days rest is not a big deal. But it does give u a chance of competing properly

I go through the same problem but everything this fixtures congestion happens 1 or two times per season, so giving players 3+3 days rest is not a big deal. But it does give u a chance of competing properly

I blame it on my U21's who kept winning in the Carling Cup and "forced" me to win it :D

Hello Guys,

View attachment 1077380

This has been working better than VI for me. Will give it an entire season with MK Dons...using no OI's, deleting the assistant manager OI suggestions as well. The goals are neat - short passing around the box to score sensational team goals. Slightly worried about the amount of 1-1s the opposition gets through the middle though..

i got promotion wid Newcastle and (Puskas VI) was going well with me but in premier league i lost many match against Arsenal, Liverpool by Score!!

is that Normal with Puskas VI or i should use another version ??

i got promotion wid Newcastle and (Puskas VI) was going well with me but in premier league i lost many match against Arsenal, Liverpool by Score!!

is that Normal with Puskas VI or i should use another version ??

As a newly promoted side, you will be beaten by the bigger teams many times, so it will happen with other tactic too. Give yourself a year of consoldation or try II.1 if you must.

As a newly promoted side, you will be beaten by the bigger teams many times, so it will happen with other tactic too. Give yourself a year of consoldation or try II.1 if you must.
it's going very well against Mid\Table teams ! but you are right i must lose some matches

In my team my best player's most recommended roles don't match up with the roles in the VI version, they're only 1-3 bars off but should i change one or two roles to suit my players or will that affect the tactic heaps? for example changing one of the wingers to IF, changing one of the CMs to a DLP, changing the ST's role according to what the player's best role is

In my team my best player's most recommended roles don't match up with the roles in the VI version, they're only 1-3 bars off but should i change one or two roles to suit my players or will that affect the tactic heaps? for example changing one of the wingers to IF, changing one of the CMs to a DLP, changing the ST's role according to what the player's best role is

Don't change the player roles, it will seriously affect the tactics performance.