zyndar

Reaction score
2465570-20170212-aMLE2f.jpg

Zinedine Yazid Zidane (born 23 June 1972), nicknamed "Zizou", is a retired French footballer and current manager of Real Madrid. He played as an attacking midfielder for the France national team, Cannes, Bordeaux, Juventus and Real Madrid. An elite playmaker, renowned for his elegance, vision, ball control and technique, Zidane was named the best European footballer of the past 50 years in the UEFA Golden Jubilee Poll. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest players in the history of the game.

At club level, Zidane won the La Liga title and the UEFA Champions League with Real Madrid, two Serie A league championships with Juventus and an Intercontinental Cup and a UEFA Super Cup each with both aforementioned teams. His 2001 transfer from Juventus to Real Madrid set a world record fee of an equivalent €75 million. His left-foot volleyed winner in the 2002 UEFA Champions League Final is considered to be one of the greatest goals in the competition's history. On the international stage with France, Zidane won the 1998 FIFA World Cup, scoring twice in the final, and UEFA Euro 2000 where he was named Player of the Tournament. The World Cup triumph made him a national hero in France, and he received the Légion d'honneur in 1998.

Zidane was named the FIFA World Player of the Year three times, in 1998, 2000 and 2003, and won the 1998 Ballon d'Or. He was Ligue 1 Player of the Year in 1996, Serie A Footballer of the Year in 2001 and La Liga Best Foreign Player in 2002. Zidane received the Golden Ball for player of the tournament at the 2006 World Cup, despite his infamous sending off in the final against Italy for headbutting Marco Materazzi in the chest. Prior to the World Cup, he announced he would retire at the end of the tournament.

ZIDANE V3

2603292-20170731-2wv6VP.png

2603294-20170731-iSnip8.png

ZIDANE V3 plan B

2603293-20170731-nOtODq.png

2603295-20170731-UoxmRO.png

NO OI's

NOTES

We have 2 versions here to be able to tackle the fact, that the opponents will fully discover your playing style after some time or simply to change tactics a bit during matches. I recommend to use V3 as the main tactic.

Tested with Bournemouth and Liverpool

Training

General training is Fittness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Team management

You are the manager, so this is definitely one of your tasks: manage your team! This part of the game is extremely important and cannot be ignored. Creating a good tactic is one thing, a good starting point. Buying/developing better players is also key. But as time goes by, the morale of your squad might be dropping due to various reasons or you will simply face a drop in performance, since no team in the world is able to win all the matches. You have to react to these situations properly in order to make them happier/keep the morale high or to cut short the time of the downturn.

Team meetings

You can use these events for 2 reasons: if the team is performing good or bad. Let's consider you are using a good tactic. How to determine if your team is performing good or bad? If you are with Bayern München and other team is leading the league after 10 matches, you are definitely on a bad run or doing something wrong. If you are managing Burnley and you are fightning for the Europa League places then you are doing the right thing. My advice is to hold team meetings once every month and praise or warn them about their form. You can track when the meetings were held by clicking your profile -> My History -> Conversation history.

Praising players

When your player have an average match rating above 7.60 for the last 5 games, you can interact with them and say they recent from is good. Only avoid to praise more then 4 players at the same time (obviously if you are on a winning streak and more then 4 players are red hot, then only praise the best 4) and do not praise the same player in the same month again.

Bad streak - change the training

It is absolutely normal that at some point the results will be worse for some matches and you will see that after a good run you got 2 defeats and 3 draws. Does this mean that the tactic is ****? Definitely not. You have to take care of the situation and my advice is that you should change the match training to teamwork and general training to tactics for 2 weeks then change back the previous setting.

Most important player attributes - it applies for all tactics. If any other requirement should be met, it will be listed in the notes of the relevant tactic.

Download the filters here ==> Player search filters

The basic value for the most important player attributes is set to 13, but you should definitely modify it based on the level of the league you are in. If there are too few players matching the filter who are interested in joining your team, you should set the matching rules to 5/7 or 6/8 etc.

Last edited:
might give this a run in my dortmund save if and when i start it

Hi, Zyndar, did you test it against Leviathan, wich one is better? Great Worke By the way

Hi zyndar first tanks for leviathan amazing tactic!! How is working this one? Better than leviathan?

Hy Zyndar!

Could you please post your starting XI?

GRATULÁLOK!

THX!

Any suggested PPMs for the front 4 zyndar? Just wondering if anything contradicts the tactics instructions etc

View attachment 105536

First time using this tactic and playing in one of the most important derbies in Brazil. Well... all that I can say is that is much like Zidane, we showed a little bit of class to our opponents.

View attachment 1103217

First time using this tactic and playing in one of the most important derbies in Brazil. Well... all that I can say is that is much like Zidane, we showed a little bit of class to our opponents.

Could you show your squad? Did you make any transfers? Palmeiras is my favourite brazilian club.

when playing home or away you change anything?

trying the tatic with low team.

when playing home or away you change anything?

trying the tatic with low team.

During beta testing I was using counter on the hardest games, but I have to say it is an occasionally working solution, maybe too defensive with this deep D-line.

So how would you reckon this works without OI? Im going to try none the less but its nice to hear the authors thoughts

So how would you reckon this works without OI? Im going to try none the less but its nice to hear the authors thoughts

These "standard" OIs are a bit neutral, especially with "Use tighter marking" and "Close down more" TIs, so you can try it.

Hey Zyndar! I'm having great success with the Zidane tactic. I was wondering if you think the setup in this tactic can be used to build a good 442 tactic?

Hey Zyndar! I'm having great success with the Zidane tactic. I was wondering if you think the setup in this tactic can be used to build a good 442 tactic?

It needs to be tested. I am working on a 4-4-2, but that is on very fluid. I don't have too much time to play so progressing slowly :)