Last edited:
yh78C7q.png

Working with default Gunners side so far.

Hy Zyndar!

What is the individual training?

THX!

Have had some crazy good results with this one

Feels like a cheat tactic lol

As always, train their playing position or leave it to the assistant.

Show us then ;)
Had a great season with Setubal. Finished second ahead of Benfica & Sporting. Also reached the Cup final by eliminating Porto in the semi final. Used attacking movement as match training the entire season. Media prediction was 8th place. My board expectation was to escape relegation battle lol. I think i did that

Last edited:
works for 17.2.1 patch?
i'm using the tactic in that patch and i cant make it work that well.
I do everything that you say OI and training

works for 17.2.1 patch?
i'm using the tactic in that patch and i cant make it work that well.
I do everything that you say OI and training

Yes it works. Which team, year, media pred? How is morale?

Yes it works. Which team, year, media pred? How is morale?

i'm with celtic glasgow so i supposed to be 1st the moral its not superb but its very good.
i conceded a goal at least every game and i win because the team is much stonger than the others but always hard wins..
I tried in a middle team in portugal and all i can do its a lot of draws...

i'm with celtic glasgow so i supposed to be 1st the moral its not superb but its very good.
i conceded a goal at least every game and i win because the team is much stonger than the others but always hard wins..
I tried in a middle team in portugal and all i can do its a lot of draws...

You are right, with Celtic you should be 1st :)

You are right, with Celtic you should be 1st :)

when i change training the team plays well and score a lot but only for 2/3 games then back to the struggle wins.

It's a big difference if tatic its only middle fluid to tottally fluid??

Only get tatic fully fluid a 5/6 games ago...

If your playing celtic with this tactic I would of thought that it will roll over that league without any problems at all. Iv used this tactic on my Charlton save from taking over from them when they were 4 points from relegation in championship. To winning the championship next season with the right players. To coming 7th in the very first premier league with below average players. Without any problems. I don't even want to know how this tactic will preform when you all have worldclass players lol. You can see the updates and screens from every season iv done with them in the Zidane topic.

I find out that you let a lot of goals in but you score a lot aswell so it ballences out.so my aim with my Charlton save is focus on defence and try and get that solid aswell as the x2 midfielders.

Last edited:
Amazing tactic, if it was not for Juve, that never lost any game, I would became champion with Lazio in the first season.